Guardian spec bonuses

All you clowns coming in with S3 chat just shows zero clue how S3 works and how to get the best out of it. Even with tuning, you STILL HAVE TO TAKE DAMAGE ON PURPOSE to get max value out of it. Talking about changing it is not what they said they will do, only tune it. Bad is still bad.

I don’t think so, where u heard that?

I prefer s3. I dont like s2 because it encourages raze build, which I dislike. I wouldnt mind it that much if it buffed moonfire along with maul/raze. Either way s3 bonus is more fun and interactive.

It’s pure speculation, which helps no-one.

Anyway, season 2 please people.

Season 3 feels terrible and discourages use of defensives just to get full bonus out of it.

1 Like

Also season 3 set bonuses are based on a specific talent selection far in the bottom of the talent tree, forcing guardians to select a specific skill tree instead of having more choice options (which was the original idea of talent trees).
The season 3 set bonuses are just bad game design because of picking optional talents instead of passives or baseline skills for the bonuses.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.