Guild Bank Log

hi

i’m trying to find others who have the same bug and a possible work-around.
every week on reset our guild bank log resets to 4-5 months ago totaly wiping out what happend before.

it still keeps track of any new entry’s made, just everytime when the server restarts it reverts to 5 months ago status.

have contacted a GM followed all their instructions to clear addons and wow client to basic default setting including Vchars and deleting all the cache/interface/wtf folders but the problem persists.

GM also advised me that this probably is a server-side issue and the only way i would be able to mitigate this is to use outside addons to track guild banking logs.

anyone else have these issue’s ?

I was not aware of the issue as I don’t check the log for my personal guild, but I can confirm that the logs indeed have a timewarp issue and only shows events from 5 months ago.
My Guild Bank was last in use 1-2 hours before tonight’s daily reset, when I withdrew multiple reagents on multiple chars. Still, no events newer than 5 months ago appears in the log when checking now.

i do find it hilarious seeing only another gnome warlock comment on this, but i confirmed with guildy’s it’s not just us :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.