Guild Bank Missing Items Update

I’m afraid you might be right here, and I’m just clutching at straws in a vain attempt to believe that justice is still somehow possible. Eight days of sub left, and I feel so lost. I need to remember to empty the Warbank before my upcoming hiatus. I’m fairly sure I’ll return someday, but I’ll likely not buy new expansions or play for extended periods of time anymore—maybe just settle for playing the free trial to relive some old memories in the older zones. I’ve always been a hoarder-gremlin, but it’s not possible anymore since items cannot be stored safely. That was kind of my thing.

2 Likes

And here are the lies I’m talking about.
The majority who were affected did not get anything back to this day. The very few that did only got a handful back.

Also… apologies to a mess up like this is meaningless. Tell you scummy bosses the least they can do is give us some compensation.

The non restoration was a choice, it was not your company being unable to it was a cost analysis.

3 Likes

They didn’t lie.

There was an incomplete restoration for some guilds.
This is exactly what happened.

Linxy does not mention anything about the rest of the guilds - you (and everyone else) just assumed this meant the rest would get a full restoration. But they didn’t write that because the truth is the remaining part will get zero stuff back. Very clever writing by Blizzard.

1 Like

Yeah sure, defend their corpo speak why not. “Technically its not lying”… well maybe to some I guess.

I am not defending Blizzard at all. They screwed up big time and refuse to solve the problem. My trust in Blizzard is gone after how they handled this mess.
But you can’t say they lied - because they didn’t. And also: hard for them to lie when they don’t communicate …

I just noticed, they were talking about the same thing on the US forums today.

Aka about the lying and vague corpo speak that is technically not lying… Better read than this dead thread lately.