Guild Finder/ Guild Tab not working

Hello.

After a long wait in the queue when i opened the B-net desktop app, i’ve been stuck on the “Logging on to game server” window. Then i’ve been disconnected. Magically, i’ve been instantly ported to the character screen afterwards.

In game, i cannot see my Friends list. And as the title suggests, i also can’t open the guild tab. Yes, i’ve checked, i have not been gkicked.

Thanks.

I think there are some issues with … well … lots of things at the moment. There are issues with the login servers, as it seems to be a struggle to get in-game, there are issues with the Armories and there are issues with everything to do with the Communities interface. And as the guild interface is now part of that, it includes that too. I suspect anything to do with viewing other people online (ie, chat, list of names etc), is a bit spoopy atm.

There were some funky issues with the servers around the time you made this post and I believe the issues were related. They should be fully fixed now though so I hope your guild finder tab is showing up correctly as it should :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m still having problems with Guild finder. It just doesn’t show up?

Guild finder? I thought that was scrapped? I’ve not seen a guild finder in BfA. Like you get the screen where they tell you what a guild is and how to make your own… but to find a guild? Spam trade I guess…

Well, the Guild Finder is back! However, it doesn’t work.
You can search for the most unspecific guild possible, any size, any focus, and get ‘no guilds found’. You can even search for a specific guild by name, (i.e. my main guild) and still get ‘no guilds found’.
Try again Blizzard, try again…