Guild Freezes and Achievements

Hello,
I’m contacting Blizzard Support again because Guild freezes and broken achievements are still. We recently wrote about it here. There was quite a lot of activity on my post, but you closed the post and did nothing about the problems. You want us to play in Guilds and together, but how are we supposed to do that? You fix irrelevant things, but you don’t address this problem, which has been going on since S3 DF, despite a huge response from players.

Everyone who is in a Cross Faction Guild is dealing with irregular freezes and constant popping of Guild achievements. This problem interferes with game play quite a bit. The WoW community has tried to solve this without you by turning off Guild filters, playing around in the settings, even creating a special Addon for this, but unfortunately without 100% success. And the bigger the Guild, the bigger the problems. We believe that this is a sort of resset of Guild data (Guild Chat, achievements, Guild news, etc). And further, we think that only Cross Faction Guilds do this.

It’s a really big problem that we can’t solve on our own. Everything we could do to fix it, we did. Players are leaving the Guild, stopping subscribing to WoW, etc. It’s just really disrupting the gameplay and we’re really tired of it. Communication and commentary on the issue from Blizzard has been nil.

We understand that it’s not exactly fun to fix this problem, but on the other hand the time has been sufficient, the problems are constantly posted on Support, we would appreciate at least some feedback. You can check the information at any time. I stress that every Guild has a problem!

Thank you for your reply or for solving the problem.

Players and GuM from Guild AVALØN

109 Likes

We have players leaving the guild because of the lags and I’m not even surprised when they just wanna play M+ or Raids and basically cannot do that, because they randomly get 3-5 second freeze. Some of us with lower spec PCs get crashes instead of freezes which is so infuriating when you’re in a pull in raid or are just about to time a dungeon and you deplete it because one of the players WoW client crashes.

It’s a problem that makes progressing Raid or pushing higher keys very risky and unenjoyable and makes playing the game not fun.

4 Likes

I am currently not in guild, because of this issue. I play mainly m+ but in guild the game sometimes freezes and in big pulls it’s a miracle you don’t just die, but your rotation and cds usages are interrupted

3 Likes

imagine paying for a game in which you get a lag every 5 minutes, and if you have a bad PC, the whole game crashes, you can just collect flowers…nice job

5 Likes

Today on M+ it happened 6 times in about 2 minutes, each time the game froze for a second or two … it’s crazy.
I’m curious to see how guilds participating in the world first race deal with this.

This bug has been going on for 2 months now. Come on Blizz, fix it for god’s sake, how difficult it can be? :C

At least the game is for free… oh no, wait…

3 Likes

Blizzard, only multi billion company that can’t fix their game for so long even tho you pay them monthly and also for every new expansion. Such a joke.

3 Likes

the freeze an get crazy

2 Likes

Blizzard do something for gods sake.

3 Likes

Those laggs are really something.

4 Likes

Can confirm, running either raid or high M+ keys means random wipe on the boss mechanics.
It does not matter if it happens in raid or M+ it means your time is wasted. Blizzard should look at it because its unplayable at those moments.

3 Likes

Oh yea, sometimes I think my game just crashed, but no. It´s “just a lag”.
Lag for 3-5 seconds. Not a rare lag tho. Pretty common.
As a tank, it usually means death. Or very close to it.
Not enjoying this.

2 Likes

But… blizzard will tell you your cumputer or or ISP sucks and deal with it

2 Likes

We have a topic for this on the Customer Support section here:

Unfortunately no news since the last update, but it’s something we continue to work on!

3 Likes