Guild index - gauging interest

Haha yup. I totally get most of it, but at the same time it’s rather backwards.

And I’ve just reached the maximum amount of edits and have to wait 11hrs to make more.
Still, and 11 hr wait isn’t as bad as “you’re not allowed to edit anymore, period.”

1 Like

Jesus christ.

Yup. Also I’m going to abuse this thread for a bit to get my alternate characters more forum rights. Which will be useful once the list grows.

So just making a few posts. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Jessamin is also part of the gang.

Round 2 of trying to gain forum rights. Please ignore.

Same as above…

And Lith too

Round 3… I’m sorry for all this

Round 3 for jess

In the same breath in which you’d update a list of guilds with Roleplaying guilds, you can also update non-RP guilds. It’s gate keeping to not include all guilds that wish to be on here. Your intentions don’t matter. The outcome does.

If I were running a non-RP guild and came to you and asked you to include us, you’d decline, because we aren’t an RP guild. Thus you have become a gate keeper by your actions, not by your intentions.

Reconsider this stance.

If you’ve seen the index, which you have because you have posted your in guild it, you’d have seen that it’s now inclusive of all guilds.

However to claim it’s the same amount of time: I disagree, as to include all guilds, well there simply are more guilds in total than there are RP guilds. So I’d still be busy editing a lot more frequently.

But the point is moot, because the index is open to all guilds.

Firstly Thalei is putting in time so it’s her decision. Secondly it’s not gatekeepey, to claim that is again telling rpers to play by non rpers’ rules. Nothing’s keeping you from making a non-rp guild list of your own, we aren’t telling you that you’re not allowed to do that. >That< would be gatekeeping. Lastly, ‘Reconsider this stance’ - you’re not to give Thalei orders, see point 1 as in they get to decide what they wanna do.

Edit, just because it’s hilarious: So any form of not including non rpers with rp matters on an rp realm is gatekeepey?

1 Like