<Guild Name Not Available> Horde | EU-PvP | Mograine | TBC

Who are we, our mission and our values:
GNNA is a guild, formed by a group of friends and like minded players, who shares the same goals and values for World of Warcraft. Raiding is the phenomenon that brings 25 people together in a guild and for us to be effective in this environment, it is truly important for us that the culture and team caters to this. Therefor the community aspect and the willingness to improve on a continuous manner, is what we value more than anything else. But it also needs to be fun, hence why we believe that fun in raids are a mixture of focus, speed, laughter, jokes and the ability to clear all content in a timely fashion.

Raids:
We have two raid days pr week; Wed/Sun, from 19:30-23:30 (server time) - We realize that there is also a life outside this virtual world.

Progress:
8/10 - currently working on Vashj. Join us in our efforts to kill the naga queen.

You will have success in GNNA if you:
:fire: Enchant and gem your gear.
:fire: Are punctual. (On time for raids, outside entrance, consumes in bags)
:fire: Sign up/off for raids at least 2 days in advance.
:fire: See videos, read tactics and have asked encounter related questions beforehand.
:fire: Read the spreadsheet before raid-start, so you know your assignments.
:fire: Know your class and role.
:fire: Be active in the community.

What we are looking for:
:eyes: Resto Druid
:eyes: BM Hunter
:eyes: Mage / Warlock

When we look at applications we focus on the people and how he or she fits the team. For this reason exceptional players and small groups will always be considered.

So if you have read this far you might as well join our discord(link below), make a application or give me a poke. We really want you to be a part our team from now to SWP and beyond!

Go to our DC (discord.gg/SpcrSPsAdy) Read the info tab and pm a officer.

I want YOU
For GNNA
Nearest Recruiting station: discord.gg/SpcrSPsAdy

Gonna try to search here ik the summertime.

Bumperman, take this thread to the front page

Come join us

Riggy up in here - i like that he actually takes the time getting in here :slight_smile:

Lemme bump that

Bis guild, with bis members, with a bis setup. Leggo.

Bis chat in here

Who are you, go away xD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.