Guild recruitment

Worgen knight til Five.
DMF Since 2009.
8 guild bank tabs
Discord and community
We’ve tried to create a guild of like minded, social people who realise (Whilst being competitive) that we are playing a game for fun. We’re a work in progress but thus far have kept the prima donna’s, elitists and ragers away!
We have discord and a really good bunch of social friendly folks who turn up on a Saturday for raid night! (Usually with a drink of something something and a bunch of popcorn!)
We are always on the look out for new recruits, especially for our raid team - and we always try to help folks through mythic keys for gear where we can - so what are you waiting for!
/w Aeriadne - our raid leader, Teldarah - our mythic guy, Rovande - our knowledge or myself for more details and an invite! We’d like to have you along! Speak soon! Thanks R wktf!

if only you were horde- im a returning player and have rolled a horde as I am so confused about where I am in the game… ;(

Holyanna,
Boo horde haha! If you ever roll alliance, you’d be welcome to come join us ! Thanks for replying

R wktf

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.