Guild who enjoys the social wanted

Searching for a guild that’s aiming for nothing more but having fun. Helping each other’s to advance true gameplay. Bringing back the social part of the game, where you can feel safe with your guildies
Is something like this you feel your guild can relate to, please give me a response.
I’m a Norwegian guy who has played since the earliest days of the game. But far from an expert, a player with a lot to learn still. Having experience as guild leadership and raid leader.

Just plain good old fun is what I want. With the possibility to get that feeling when you really looking forward to get logged back on after work, getting back with your friends in game

Hey there! I run a newly formed guild on Silvermoon called Red Panda and I help run a Horde guild on Twisting Nether. We have a friendly welcoming guild on both sides who have expressed they feel very welcome in the guild and have called us a family. If you like to have a chat please message me on bnet - ackersass#2322

Thank you and good luck!

Sounds like Stellar Drifters is exactly what you need! I’ll just let our post speak for itself, if you have any questions you can contact me!

Greetings Vigilante,

reading your post I felt, that our guild/community might just be what you are looking for. :slight_smile: We are a bunch of new and old players, that always keep the social aspects in first place. Having fun together and helping each other as much as we can is the core idea of our group. You’ll have people that are leveling, as well as players, who explore BfA (and later Shadowlands) together.
You can also just hang out with people around a cozy campfire and share stories and laughter :slight_smile:

If you are interested you can check out further informations about our guild here:

We’d love to hear from you. :slight_smile:

Hey there if you are in the realm emerald dream or terenas i think our guild suits ur needs perfectly, if you are interested or want more info add me bnet Ragnor#21272 or discord >Hades#4124

Imaginaerum: “A place you go to to heal your imagination.” A serene and tranquil place to calm the mind and soul. Not to be afraid to take a wrong turn and enjoy the scenery and the journey.

Even a noble warrior as myself cannot go on this journey alone! Even though I believe I can slay all the kings in this world, another noble warrior will always be good company. Together we will slay all the dragons in the world and will we endeavour our journey together! Two are stronger than one!
Come join me on my aid to help my faction! Help me with helping those in need and together we can conquer everything!

Imaginaerum is a newly formed guild looking for people to get stronger!
Our vision is to help create a safe and serene community to everyone who plays World of Warcraft. We want a community that helps others when they get stuck.
For now, we are a social guild who look to push m+ keys on every level with the occasional Glory, mount run or whatever it is you need done!
Fighting the toxic community is something we will try and lessen, so that’s why Imaginaerum was created.

The guild is housed on Draenor and will accept every noble warrior who dares enter the world of World of Warcraft!

Lok’tar Ogar!

I think you’ll be a right fit!

Hey Vigliante

We are currently rebuilding our Guild back to the Glory days it used to be you might be interested in it

If you havent found a guild that suited you yet i am happy to introduce to you “Legacy of the Fallen” a social guild on emerald dream/ terenas (alliance) we in legacy of the fallen are the proud people who dont give anything about getting to the top or reaching that mythic 8/8 raids. No we of legacy of the fallen like to have a good time with eachother, which should be what the game is about. We like to mess around do goofy stuff and just have a laugh. This includes transmog runs, lvling new alts with a party, dungeons up to mythic + but sometimes just for the fun of it normals. I think we might be the thing you are looking for. If ur interested add me on battlenet Ragnor#21272 or discord >Hades#4124