Guildroster not working

Hey folks, anyone else having the issue that no one in your guild can see the guildroster
nor can type in guildchat?
All guildinfo, message of the day and so on are also gone.
It just seems nothing is working.
I tried several things,loading without addons, loading into a different region and such, but nothing seems to work. Must be a server issue or gameclient issue since everyone in my guild seems affected by it. If anyone knows anything please let me know.

We have exactly the same issue in our guild. No idea what is going on. Guild bank is fine. Guild reputation is fine. Guild notifications is fine. BUT no guild chat possible. Guild roster empty. Guild interface empty.
Tried reloading, disabling addons. In other realm all is fine but not my main realm. And im not the only one, all our members have this issue.

Server issue? Realm issue?

Same issue here since last night. On Draenor.

1 Like

Make a support ticket and explain you and entire guild have same issue. I received this as answer. Everything is working again after he did some kind of refresh.

"Hey there!

I’m sorry to hear about that trouble seeing your guild informatino recently. I checked this on your character by logging in temporarily, but everything was showing up normlally when on your guild leader. I did refresh some things on the back end for the guild while on the character, which hopefluly gets everything back to normal for everyone else in the guild as well!"

No idea what he did or how he did this “refresh some things” on the back end for the guild while on my character.