Guilds for a Demon Hunter?

Greetings!
Myself and another are wishing to try our hand at Demon Hunter roleplay for the first time, and we’re interested in finding ourselves either a solely Demon Hunter guild or a guild that’s willing to accept Demon Hunters into its ranks.

We’re both interested in learning how to roleplay a Demon Hunter appropriately and effectively, whilst being around others and in an environment that’ll help and encourage us to flourish. We’re not new roleplayers, but roleplaying a Demon Hunter is definitely new to us, and so we’re keen on learning!

If any guild out there is accepting Demon Hunters currently, or if there are any Demon Hunter orientated guilds, I’d be happy to hear from you in this thread, thank you.

2 Likes

Depends on whether you’re looking for Alliance or Horde, though I’ve heard there are two very cool guilds for each respective faction accepting demon hunters into their ranks (both of them even have 1 x demon hunter officer currently, so I suppose they could provide you with some lore pointers if you needed them). :smirk:

5 Likes

In terms of Demon Hunter options, the main Alliance gig has to be The Veiled Glaive. I’ve heard nothing but consistent praise of them.

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/235061

8 Likes

Regarding ‘‘Demon Hunter focused guilds’’ the only two I can name right now is following two.

The Veiled Glaive is Alliance guild.

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/235061

And The Fel Hunt is Horde guild.

And as linked above there are several other guilds that gladly accept aid from Demon Hunters.

4 Likes

Thanks for the mention bby. :kissing:

Highly recommend The Veiled Glaive! We’ve been doing stuff with them as of recent, every single one of them is great.

3 Likes

Veiled Glaive without a doubt

Awesome peeps, great RPers!

4 Likes

The Veiled Glaive are actually recruiting right now, hi hi and thank you for all the kind words :* Drop me a message or Argent Archives or in game, we love DH lore and talking about it with people who are interested!!
(Also as a bonus you’ll get to hang out with The Fel Hunt with us, I hear those guys are rad)

8 Likes

+1 recommendation for these guys.

4 Likes

The Veil of the Eclipse is a guild focused around Tyrande’s wrath concerning the injustice which was that armistice. We are accepting demon hunters along that are willing to somewhat reconnect with their homeland, for the sake of the vengeance of all of us.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the suggestions!

I’ve sent you in game mail, Asmeday!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.