Guilds recruiting

Hi there.
I’m returning after a long time out of the game and finding that the server is generally quite quiet.
I have asked in general chat to see if there was any guilds recruiting which got very little attention. The Guild I was in is now on a different server and transferring to another realm for me isn’t an option.
So, I thought I would try my luck on the forums!
So, is there any guilds recruiting socials for like Mythic+ and a bit of PvP? I’ve no real interest in raiding at the moment.

Oh, and I am looking for guilds Alliance side, even though my avatar is horde.

Cheers :v:t2:

Hey There. We’re looking for more, feel free to join our discord or send me a message. (best route is via battlenet - Singer#2816).

We’re called < Is Amazing > and we have over 50 members now (talking more like 90 odd accts (i have a few too many alts)) and looking to do regular guild dungeons, mythics and so on. My main is 399 so i don’t want to be stuck doing heroics :slight_smile:

Just read the last line - we are a horde guild, so if that’s not relevant then it’s unfortunate, Otherwise - let me know and we’d be happy to invite you.

Cheers,
Ben

Thanks for the reply dude. I have a really friendly social guild for my horde toons. It was more for my alliance toons I am levelling up.

Thanks though, very kind of you :blush:

No probs. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.