Gz Blizz. 3 out of 4 IRL friends paid for horde boosts on new accounts

Oh yeah, the great anecdotal evidence here.
“I saw some alliance who didn’t get ganked, there is no problem here”.

1 Like

Yeah, you prefer crying about getting ganked instead of playing the game.

Go on then, play at one of the 2:1 or 3:1 pvp servers then, see how much fun that is.
Easy to talk tough when you are horde and most likely used to the perk I was talking about in my original post, being on the dominant faction.

1 Like

Dumb people will do dumb things. For now it’s temporary and even if Blizz re-adds it they will be behind on gear, levels, reps, guild/raid loot/raid spot and what have you. And I doubt they will achieve anything in PvP for the first year if they even play as long…

I am atm fighting solo vs 3 alliance players for mana thistle, but yeah, keep crying.If you cannot handle pvp, maybe you should switch to pve server?Also i played for alli only once in wod only because guild invited me and i had to switch factions.

There’s that anecdotal evidence again.

Anyway, if you cannot handle long queues, maybe you should just switch to alliance?

Yeah as always only your experiences are valid and others not, haha) Who said i cant handle them?If i wanted to play pvp i would go to any korean game anyway

Your experiences weigh much less when they are made from the horde point of view on a horde-dominant server.

1 Like

They dont lol.The point is you can do any activity in wow, you just choose crying instead of doing something.

Not accordring to Blizzard, and its all that matters.

GG vacuum cleaner… 3 out of 4 dust particles just got eliminated…

They certainly do.

They won’t “Majority was pleased with this change” they proclaim and it stays.
Not like it is not good solution for the Horde, it is just too good to continue playing Alliance and not joining the Horde.

1 Like

Nothing decided yet.

Hahaha. See you in 1 day after ur sub runs out and you resub and buy a boost.

Find better friends…

Game integrity doesn’t pay for salaries/taxes/dividends^^

Damn, I have to quickly get my blue head! :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.