[H] 10 man casual raiding group looking for a guild

10 casual raiders and mythic dungeon players are looking for a new home. We are looking for a guild that’s not elitist, and are doing more than just raiding.
ATM we are 5/9N BoD.
Do you have room for us, let me know…:slight_smile:

Xantius

Hi there!

We are a new friendly guild looking to complete our raid team and our family! If you have time please check our post ^^

Thanks!
Senko

Greetings Chiestia,

We are currently looking for a multitude of classes to bolster our ranks for the Battle of Dazar’alor. Please check our recruitment post to see if we’re a match. Or you can add me directly to Battle net @ Paradox#2473

Hope to hear from y’all soon!

Heya! Guess it sort of depends on classes and such but…

This is my recruitment: https://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=288176&p=4319143

We raid 2/3 days a week depending on need, starting in heroic and working our way through mythic. We are a social bunch of loot hos, who live on discord and love mythic plus. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hi,

The Silent Majority is looking for members. We are now 6/9 and our recruitment post is as follows. Currently recruitment is open up to most roles or classes.

Regards

Aye, I’ve updated our post. The Silent Majority are 6/9, as Syphe says, and we’re recruiting both melee and ranged dps, and possibly a healer. I’m sure we’d be able to work something out if you guys are interested, though - size-wise you guys would fit perfectly.

Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

//Br, Ulty.

Hey guys,

I’m not sure if we’d be something that will fit you, but in case any of you folks are interested in progressing Mythic and pushing keys, please check us out below, there are some contact information as well if you might have any questions :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the replies so far. However, we are not going mythic, we like staying casual raiders for now as we enjoy the game while taking care of our real lifes. We have been in contact with some people from the postings to discuss the offers. There is no final decision yet but we hope to solve our situation soon.

We have found a new home in Ørder øf The Phøenix.:sunglasses::+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.