[H] <Retaliate>

Ohai there,

And welcome to our (probably lame compared to others) recruitment post! Before diving into the details of who we are and who we want to be, let me thank you for your interest in us, it's truly appreciated!

So, without any further ado, let me present to you, Retaliate!

PS: As I was writing this, I didn't expect a wall of text, so if you don't feel like reading through pages of silly stuff, look for the bold text! :)

A couple of words about the guild....

We are a brand new, close-knit guild, created by a couple of buddies recently transferred to Draenor. We've known each other for a while now and managed to build a nice and friendly (although occasionally NSFW in terms of language) environment.

Coming to Draenor and creating Retaliate, we're hoping to find like-minded people, who, just like us, want to push their limits and move forward, both, in terms of progression and personal skill. We're looking to find a nice balance between steady, consistent progression and coming to terms with it once we've hit a wall, while at the same time poking ways around it together as a team.

Retaliate consists of veterans and newbies alike; we don't discriminate in terms of experience and skill, but we do expect that everyone will be striving to achieve more and always help move forward. If you are behind the pack, we'll do our best to help you get to the same level; If you are ahead of the pack, we'll do our best for everyone to catch up. We want to define the game and make it fun, not let the game define us and lead to eventual disappointment.

Whoa, I'm good at spewing nonsense! If you're still reading this (I honestly wonder how you manage), then let's jump into how we do what we do and who do we look for!

Raiding

As I've mentioned before, we'll be pushing for as far as we can get, therefore all of us live with the idea of having a solid roster ready to venture through Mythic. We're planning to keep an optimal rotation of the team where everyone will be included in the roster and will participate in our progression, needless to say, it will mean the world to us when people keep high attendance and availability during raid times.

We have two different kinds of raid days - main raid and off raid. Our main raid days are, obviously, focused on progressing, while our off raid is mainly aimed at gearing our alts, boosting guild buddies or collecting mogs/achievements, in some occasions. And before I contribute even more to this wall of text, the days are as follows:

- Tuesday, 20:00-23:00 Server Time - Off-raid day (Currently not active);
- Friday, 20:00-23:00 Server Time
- Sunday, 20:00-23:00 Server Time

Recruitment

As of right now, we have a solid core of people for our raiding roster, in order to fill in the holes, we're looking for the following classes and roles:

• Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Frost/Unholy DK
  • Assassination Rogue
  • Shadow Priest
  • Fury/Arms Warrior

Needless to say, even if your favourite class and spec isn't listed here, don't hesitate to get in touch, the more, the merrier!

Of course, raiding isn't everything. In case you're looking for a place to call home and a place where you can find people for various content, our doors are always open. :)

Expectations

We expect our members to be mature, reasonable human beings (that's right, no bots allowed!), who are able to not only pull their weight, but also help out when needed. We also want to stress on the fact of how important it is that you are not only able to receive feedback and criticism, if the need arises, but also provide the same back! Communication is a two way street and if we want to go far, we have to be open with each other.

The above includes, but is not limited to:

- Socializing with your guildies, building a positive and inclusive environment where we can focus on the important stuff
- Learning from one's mistakes and sharing your opinion on matters related to the guild or our progression
- Being a reliable player with decent attendance and always striving to improve

A must have for all our raiders is encounter addon of choice (DBM, BigWigs), AngryAssignments, as well as up-to-date, fully gemmed and enchanted gear.

As everyone knows, not everything revolves around killing bosses, getting loot and measuring your e-peen. If you'd like to just have a place to call home, kick back and relax after the long work or school day, we'd be more than happy to welcome you. :)

Contacts and further questions

If you'd like to get in touch or have any questions about us, please feel free to post a reply to this message, or contact us in game, either by messaging myself (usually on my main - Irènèe (Discord: Winter#7428)) or one of our officers:

• Aurelliea
  • Mÿstie
  • Mskx

In case none of those slackers are online, feel free to just type out "/who retaliate" in chat and contact any of the names that came up. They should be able to direct you to an officer. :)

Finally, the end!

Well, that was a lot of reading, wasn't it! If you've really made it so far and haven't died of boredom yet, then I want to thank you and invite you to get in touch, anyone who manages to get through this is as champ and deserves a spot among our ranks!
1 Like
I know it's probably quite a 'meh' moment to know that we're pretty much filling all spots, but trust me, it'll be worth it to give us a try! :)
Hi there, I've recently started playing wow, and have joined a couple guilds now, they have been pretty...meh in terms of people actually talking...or being alive. XD
I think your guild sounds nice, and if you really don't mind inexperienced people, I would like to check out your guild. (i'm currently working on a frost mage, but i plan on making a healer or two, and a warlock for sure at some point, as for tanking it seems cool, but im a bit too nervous to do it with randoms...) Hope to hear from you!
Hey Milky (even if an undead one!) :)

I tried to reach out to you in game earlier but I guess you were busy since I got no reply. No worries about that! I wanted to make sure that before joining, you're fully aware of the fact that we're currently in the making - for the most part of the day, there are people online, even though if I have to be fully honest, we're hardly an "active social guild" yet. Obviously, having people like you on board will change that, but I don't want to waste your time by promising what's not there quite yet.

Let me know if you're still interested and have any questions, please, and thank you for your time! :)
A tiny update - we're now looking for more peeps that specialize in spanking bosses, I've updated the first post with a more detailed breakdown. :)
Quick update - as of right now, we believe we have enough people for our raiding roster, therefore we're not effectively recruiting raiders. As I mentioned on the OP, please don't hesitate to reach out if you'd still like to have a place to call home or don't mind possibly waiting out on raids. :)
We're still open to people who are looking for a home, whether to find friends or people to run M+ with, or both!
We're in need for a mage and a DK for our raiding roster, so bumpy bump! :)

Of course, our doors are still open for people looking for a place to call home, regardless of the class!
Bumpity bumpy, still looking!
Hello would there be a spot for Warlock? I returned couple of days ago after break from antorus :) Wanna progres into mythic raiding while having fun :)ofc but yeah main intrest is mythic raiding and mythic + pushing. I am allso helpful and friendly guy atm my goal is gear myself enough that i would be raid ready :) ofc some help whit mythics would be awesome . Doing kinda good considering been back some days only :) I have decent raiding history. I started playing this game on cataclysm.Done mythic (heroic back then ) raiding in cataclysm ,dragon soul all clear,on pandaria where siege of org full clear,on draenor was just heroic raiding and on legion was nighthold 8/10 and tos 7/9 rest is been full heroic clears.
Please contact me if any intrest :)
Rhazyel#21100
Hey Rhazyen,

I've added your character to my FL, will message you when I catch you on :)
Bumpity bump, looking for more ranged DPS!
Thanks for replying to my post Winterchillz, you seem to be a serious and commited bunch of people.
It was with pain in my stomach I read you're raiding Fridays and sundays as those pretty much are the only days I cant commit.
I wish you best of look through the tiers to come!

*Bumping a nice recruitment post*
Bumpity bump, would love to have some cookie-dispensers, I mean, warlocks!
Would you look at that, I'm bumping this topic again!
Sometimes I have the feeling I'm all alone in this topic.

Moo!
Bumpy bump.
Back to teh front page with you!
bump
Would love to get our hands on a resto druid and a holy paladin =)