[H] 10/10 HC 1.4k io Prot Paladin looking for a weekend raiding guild!

Warcraft logs - www.warcraftlogs (DOT) com/character/id/58681598
RIO - raider (DOT) io/characters/eu/draenor/Palatonk
Wow Armory - worldofwarcraft (DOT) com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/Palatonk

Hello, I am “Palatonk” aka Alex, a protection paladin from Finland.

About me:
I am an 18 year old guy from Finland who just finished High School and started working.
I will be looking to go to university in 2021, after my mandatory conscription.
I’ve played video games actively for almost all my life and started playing World of Warcraft in very late legion.

About WoW:
I first capped in BFA and fell in love with the late game content such as mythic+ and raiding. I played a lot but due to school I wasn’t able to raid actively so I mostly stuck to mythic+.
Now in the shadowlands I’m looking forward to actually raiding.

Raiding experience:

In BFA i wasn’t able to actively raid due to school, but i still managed to clear both Battle of Dazar’alor and Crucible of Storms on heroic with my guild.

In the shadowlands i was in a raiding guild that managed to clear 9/10 on heroic, but the guild ended up dying to Denathrius progress. After the guild died i took a couple month
break and ended up coming back and pugging Denathrius down! I have now pugged HC CN from end to end multiple times.

Why you would want to raid with me:
I’ve spent a lot of time playing protection paladin, (as of 16.5.21. over 90 days /played) so i have a strong understanding of my class. I do also have some logs to back this statement up with. Here are my logs:
www.warcraftlogs (DOT) com/character/id/58681598

I do also realise that I am not and never will be perfect, there is always new stuff to learn and I strive to improve my gameplay.

I always log in prepared and in time for raids. I had a 100% attendance rate in my previous guild before it disbanded. With prepared I mean that I always have my consumables, I will have looked at the mechanics for new bosses, and I will bring a good attitude for progress and farm.

I do not just “raid log ‘’. I will often be playing mythic+ and doing all the required stuff such as torgchast to keep my characters up to date even during farm.

Possible raid dates:
Due to my current workplace’s 2 shift work schedule, I won’t be able to reliably make it to raids on the weekdays, so i am looking for a weekend raid team that raids either on saturday, sunday, or on both days. Preferably the raid would start at around 7-9pm server time, and last about 3 hours.

I do not have a problem with realm swapping, as long as the realm is not dead.

If you’re interested in trialing me for your guild or just want to play some m+, do be in contact!
You can send me a message ingame, trough battle.net at AeyT#21888 or discord AeyT#0896.

Hey mate!

Our guild is in need of a tank for our team to push for the CE next tier. Read this for me and tell me what you think. Looking forward to hearing from you

Hey, unfortunately your guild’s raid times dont really fit into my schedule.
Thank you for the offer anyways