[H] 2 players LF raiding guild

Hi, myself and my friend are both looking for a raiding guild. We are both 29 from the UK.

We are currently on Kazzak but willing to transfer realm if needs be. We are looking for a guild that ideally raids once a week but no more than twice.

We are looking for a mature guild, who are at Heroic/pushing into Mythic.

My discord is bukez. with the . (dot).

Thank you.

I’m a Holy Paladin and my friend is an Arms Warrior. (Original poster)

Hey shipped you an req on your disc

Hey Craluth!
We might be a good fit for you:

Hey there. Added you for a chat!

Hey I have added you. We are a new guild (mostly uk based) looking for more players to get our roster ready for mythic.
We are currently 9/9 HC 1/9 M

Hey there! Are you still seeking a guild? If so our guild is currently recruiting a few dps for Mythic progression. We are based on Silvermoon and currently 3/9M.

We raid wed/sun 20:00-23:00 ST

There’s a good group of players active most days pushing keys between raids.

If this sounds like something you’d like to know more about drop me a message on discord mammoth6191

Hi mate,

I’ve added you for a chat. We, Amenity, are looking to fill our Mythic raid roster so lets discuss!

Hello there! :wave:t2: .
Aged is an Alliance guild based on Ravencrest EU. We’re a guild that aspires flexibility, support and incusion.

We raid once a week (Sunday 8pm - 11pm ST) and have a really good community (both in-game and on Discord). Please take a look at our forum post and see if this is something that interests you.

We look forward to meeting you! :star_struck:

Direct contact:
B-net: Elu#21957
Discord: _elu

Best,
Evì (GM of Aged)

Hey We are a Casual raiding guild look for members to fill our mythic rooster, most of our players are from UK to. You mind adding my Discord: Holleholle#4203