👨🏽‍🦳[A] AGED - Ravencrest [1-day-a-week raiding]

Greetings! :wave:t3:

Are you looking for a guild where flexibility is central, where you can play as often or as little as you want? A guild that supports you, includes you, and help you push the content you’d like even whenever you have time?

Welcome to Aged, nice to see you here! I might just happen that we’re the guild for you.

About :eyes:

Aged is a guild that offers and aspires flexibility for all our members. Aged was started as a result of not finding the type of guild that worked with somewhat hectic schedule or goals for the game. It was founded in June 2022.

Many of us have been around since the beginning, led guilds & raids, pushed content and been cutting edges. While others might experience World of Warcraft for the first time, enjoys the phase, and like to explore all the different zones and continents. Regardless of the player you are, want to be, or have been, there is room for everyone in Aged.

With Aged, you get an active community. But you also get a guild with a core foundation, a strategy, transparency, and a place where people can take part, influence, and make decisions. Our foundation is built upon four core values, and we follow these at all times.

:rainbow_flag: Aware

• Awareness of each other. Do you feel, or do you see, that a person is going through a rather difficult period? Perhaps withdraw from the community and from the game? Ask if everything is alright. Perhaps this person just needs some words of encouragement? It’s so inexpensive, but it can mean a lot.

:sparkling_heart: Generous

• Generosity means accepting that we are different, that we are not perfect, and leaving room for differences between ourselves and others. Generosity also means reaching out and standing up for one another. Be a friend to each other. We don’t have to perform at all times.

:fist:t5: Equal

• Each person should have an equal opportunity to contribute and participate in that community. Regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. Who you are, what you do - it does not matter. You should be respected for who you are.

:woman_judge: Down to Earth

• If there’s something you want to say, or simply something you want to share, do it. Nobody should judge you, and you shouldn’t be concerned. The threshold for sharing should be low, and we should talk about anything we like.

Raiding :dragon:

We raid on Sundays from 8pm to 11pm ST (Server Time). Current progression is 9/9NM and 9/9HC in Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible.

We don’t ask you raid every week but when you do we want you to be focused and concentrate on what we are there for. We wipe, sometimes hilariously but then we click that release and quickly go over what happened and pull again. We don’t get mad, annoyed or start calling people out, we are a guild and not one person is better than the next. Since we only have that one raid evening a week this is when we put on our big boy pants and get serious.

Social :hugs:

Outside raiding we run M+ and help gearing our members (alts or new members), we sit on Discord and complain about the bad day we had, or just sit and chill while others talk the hind legs off a donkey.

We don’t expect you to log on every day but we do want you to be an active, contributing member of our guild and not just log on for that one raid each week.

The Mythic+ range is everything between keystone: 0 ~ 20.

Recruitment :memo:

Class wise we are open for most classes and specialization. However, some roles are a bit more limited when it comes to raiding than others.

We would really like to talk to you if you are playing DPS (ranged & melee) and would like to join us in raids, doesn’t matter if you have never stepped into a raid in your life, as long as you can read up on tactics and listen to our Raid Leader.

We look forward to meeting you!

Direct contact:
B-net: Aethelna#2811
Discord: aethel1723

B-net: Elu#21957
Discord: _elu

Best,
GM Evì

3 Likes

Nice and chilled out guild. Active during evenings and M+ is most nights for guild runs. Don’t get too much loot though or you’ll get a nickname in Discord! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice, friendly guild. Great to find a one day a week chilled raiding guild that also does M+ and goes for AotC.

Would recommend this guild, mature environment and friendly people!

Had the pleasure of raiding with this guild before and is always a chilled environment - no shouting/feet stamping which is always refreshing :slight_smile:

Pretty nice guild. Seems to be active and friendly from when I’ve played with them before in M+. Can agree with the above there is a nice atmosphere playing with them :slight_smile:

Hi There! I don’t know if my “profile” would interest you? Here is a link to the message I’ve just posted :slight_smile:
Hiring a French player? - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Great guild :slight_smile: I been in Aged since april 2023 and absolutely love it there. Really succeeding in building a relaxed atmosphere with both raiding and mythic + and just general hangouts in Discord server

Hi, im currently looking for a new guild on Ravencrest, couple of questions:

1. how active are you in the evenings?
  2. how often do M+ dungeons run happen (sadly i can’t raid, so i just push keys to the limit)

abit about me:

easy going, chilled player, i take the stand of mistakes happen everyone can have a off night! because i can’t commit to times i don’t raid sadly so im very interested in running lots of keys and trying to get to that 0.1% club :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m a returning player looking for a guild just like yours!

Are you guys still recruiting? If so please drop me a message on Discord (stemroach) or B-net: Stemroach#2417

Thanks

@Stémroach - Yes we are still recruiting :smiley: And Im happy you choose to give Aged a try