[H] 3 players lf guild

Hi there,

We are 3 players who have been playing together for a while now looking for a new guild to raid with that has it’s focus on raiding mythic content on a 2 or 3 night schedule.

We are:

Onlyleex (Havoc DH): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Onlyleex

Sausedge (BM Hunter): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Sausedge

Choowie (Arcane/Fire/Frost Mage) : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Choowie

We are available on the following days/times (server time):

Monday - 21:30 untill 01:00
Tuesday - 20:00 untill 01:00
Wednesday - 20:00 untill 01:00
Thursday - 21:30 untill 01:00
Friday - 21:30 untill 01:00
Saturday - 21:30 untill 01:00
Sunday - 20:00 untill 01:00

A realm transfer could be considered but we’re not looking for a faction change.

For anymore info just post below or add me on btag: Scroowd#1986 or discord: Scroowd#3691

Guild Name:
DafuqisgoingON
Faction:
Alliance
Realm:
EU
Progression:
Newly Formed Guild with Exp of 8/8 N 8/8 HC 2/8 M
Raid Times:
Summer Time 19:30 - 23:00
Winter Time 18:30 - 22:00
Raid Schedule:
Wed - Sun

Hey guys and gals , <DafuqisgoingON> if u looking for chilled yet competitive environment in addition to +30 yrs old matured community looking for a like-minded players with mythic ambition we are looking for cutting edge, also our exp is (8/8 h 2/8 m) and at the moment we are recruiting dedicated loyal and SOCIAL friendly matured players to join our ranks.

ALL CLASSES AND ROLES ARE CONSIDERED (if you are a fast learner and take constructive criticism with an open heart).

Contact us for more info: Maximoss#2481 - Mesao#2956 - Xdanger#2191
Thanks much appreciated

Hi Choowie,

We’re looking for players join our team, below is our recruitment post, if you’re interested I’ve added our bnet tags if you fancy a chat it game?

Thanks

We’re a casual horde raiding guild located on Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar with aims to clear HC content and Glory of the Raider each tier as well as make as much progress into Mythic as we can. We also run multiple Mythic+ groups throughout the week for all guildies interested, and push up to, and beyond, key lvl 10.

We’re mature minded players who enjoy raiding with more than a few laughs during the our raids, we will clear all HC content and have fun getting there.

Our members are from all over Europe, although sometimes it feels like some are from another planet!

Raid days (mains) – Weds & Sun
Raid days (ALTS) - Sat
Raid Times – 8pm – 11pm (server time)

Current progress (n) – 8/8
Current progress (h) – 7/8

About you:

Age – Over 21 preferred, but for mature players 16+ we would also consider.
Availability – 2 nights, we understand that real life get’s in the way at times though.
Language – Understanding and communicating in English is a must.
Knowledge – You must know your class and spec.
Experience – Raiding at heroic level of content is a must, although for the right applicant we will consider offering a chance to step up.
Comms - We expect you to use Discord while raiding and doing Mythic+, adds to the banter when your head falls off!

If that sounds interesting to you, hit one of us up on battlenet at Rommel12#2398, Lunachick#2177 or ayayaclap#2604

We’re still looking.

Still looking? Add Tyrus#0883 on discord and have a chat about it! We are a 3/8 M guild!

Hi Choowie!

My guild is looking for new members, as we’re expanding into more raiding. What time zone are you in, as you didn’t specify? We raid Mondays and Wednesdays at 20:30-22:30 server time (our server is GMT+1) and would love to chat to you more if you’re interested?

I’m Niambh#2511 on Battlenet.

:pizza: [H] Casual Pizza Cats wants your deeps! :cat:

Are you either of these two?

• A serious casual raider: a dpser who knows her/his class and wants to progress on Mythic, but who also has a life going on.
  • An active social player: someone who wants to join events and clear content together with guildies.

Then we’re the guild for you.

RAIDING 3/8M

Raids are 8-11.30pm on Wednesday (Party Night) and Sunday (Progress Night);
and at 1pm on Saturdays (Alt/Social).

We have a flexible roster, so you will not be punished for missing a raid. !@#$ happens, we all know it. That said, loyalty is rewarded. We bring solid raid leadership, Spirit Cauldrons, Tables, Codexes, and Vantus Runes. In return, we expect you to bring a good understanding of your class and fight mechanics, and a great attitude.

We are looking for Mythic-ready dpsers who want to progress on high content, at a chill pace, with a fun guild.

More info on raiding:
reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/wiki/raidwithus

IN THE WORDS OF GEORGE CLOONEY, WHAT ELSE?
Every week you have a shot at the prestigious Casual Pizza Cats Award by winning trivia night, transmog contests, hide and seek, naked foot runs, musical chairs, falling accurately to your death, limerick contests etc.. (For recent awards, check our subreddit!) Monday night is Monday Mayhem! - we run Mythic+ to get everyone their weekly +10. Every Saturday at 1pm is Casual Dog Daycare - our Normal alt/social raid. Once a month, during the Street Fight, we do an achievement run or clear any kind of special content together (e.g. Timewalking Black Temple). Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, and if we’re really tired of life, we might even fish together.

All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don’t tolerate drama or immature behavior.

We do not recruit the character. We recruit the person behind the character.

INFO

• we log all our raids and are happy to help you with your log
  • we stream all our raids over at www.twitch.tv/CasualPizzaCats
  • we have our own little guild economy: buying (war packages) cheaper off guild bank than AH
  • we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/THr7nWx
  • our subreddit has more info: reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats

APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/XKCpT9AF18juYy9k2

One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!

Bump, we’re still looking!

Hi Choowie
Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I hope to hear from you soon, Take care in meantime :wink:

were still looking for a new guild :slight_smile:

Hey there!

We are based on Wildhammer/thunderhorn

HC - 8/8
M - 2/8

Hit me up!

Thanks
Grate#2977

We’re looking for solid, reliable dps for our roster.

We’re on Draenor and currently 6/8M, progressing Mythrax. This would be more with a view to the next raid which is only a couple of weeks away but if we reclear we’re happy to take you along.

This is our write up wowprogress[.]com/guild/eu/draenor/Disillusioned

The only sticking point may be Mondays where we start 20h00 server time. Is it all 3 of you that can’t make it before 21h30? If you are interested in a guild with slightly more progression and think you can rise to the occasion and keep on learning then I’d love to have a chat with you. Deja#2308

Hey Choowie

Im not going to bore you with a sales pitch offer, my guild has be active for over 2 years and we are always looking for well rounded players to join the family.

We are semi hardcore and raid 2 nights a week wed & Sun st 20:00-23:00 ST currently 8/8HC 2/8M we do in house M+

My vision is to go back to the love of the game, the reason we all started in the beginning and enjoy playing online with like minded people not letting it become a chore.

If you would like more info or we tick some of you box’s give me a shout or add me on btag Angelreeper#21136 Kind Regards Phil