[H] [3/10M] Iron Edge’s WEEKEND RAID!

IRON EDGE is one of the oldest communities in World of Warcraft, at 16 years active and still going strong.

At the end of 2014 I’ve started a second team within the guild. Its target audience were the people that still wanted to push themselves and raid at the highest level of content, but couldn’t spend too much time in game.

Our progress over the years:
WoD: AOTC Hellfire Citadel
Legion: EN - AOTC, ToV - Killed HC Helya, NH - AOTC, ToS - 1/9 Mythic, Antorus - 5/11 Mythic
BfA: Uldir - 4/8 Mythic, BfDA - 5/9 Mythic, CS - AOTC, EP - 3/8 Mythic, Ny’alotha - 6/12 Mythic
SL: CN- 6/10 Myhic.

We’re currently looking for any players that are interested in raiding mythic with only 4h/week!

That being said, if you think you can commit to a 1 raid/week team, every Sunday (18:30-22:30 ST), you can apply on our forum @ www.iron-edge(dot)co(dot)uk

You will find more information there or you can poke one of the following people:
Weekend Raid leader: Xorm/Xormn
Weekend Raid officers: Oppressia/Spetsnaz
Main Raid leader: Rash

All classes/specs are of interest, but the most important ones are as follows:

Havoc DH
Windwalker Monk

Still looking for players to strengthen our team!

Are you by any chance looking for a holy paladin?

Hello there!

We currently have 2 holy paladins. Although your XP last tier is close to ours, it can be difficult to switch 3 paladins for 4h/week.
I do encourage you to apply, maybe we can squeeze another paladin in. Competition is always welcomed!

On a side note, we’re still looking for players! Bonus points if you’re a dh/monk!
Even more bonus points if you’re any sort of ranged dps!

Havoc DH
Windwalker Monk

Still looking for new members!

havoc dhs, monks and any ranged have prio! :slight_smile:

Havoc DH
Ranged DPS

Still looking for a demon hunter and any ranged!

Hi are you raiding 1 day only?

Hello Enragedhorns,
Sorry for the late reply. We do raid 1 day/week, yes.

We are still looking for ranged dps, a havoc DH and a healer (bonus points if shaman),

Hello!
I’m a fellow arcane mage (can also play frost) that is looking for an active guild (I am only interested in raids) .My goal per patch is curve achievement (I usually get it the 3rd week) but till now I am only pugging(since legion at least).I am open to critisim and would like it (only way to improve).I don’t really play with the bis conv and leggo but I am reliable as far mechanics go(I tend to get the mechanics heavy tasks(for example at CN I was doing all the vessels at lady by myself)).Would really like to play with a guild since pugging is a bit exhausting(constantly people leaving,then teach new people the mechanics after some good tries some have to leave and repeat).Thanks for your time anyway and I hope you consider me:)

Hello Archyl,
Please apply via our website!

And on a side note, we’re still looking for a dps DH as well as any ranged dps!

Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin
Havoc DH
Ranged DPS

Still looking for some healers and dps (mentioned above)!

Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin
Havoc DH
Ranged DPS

Still looking for ranged dps and healers!

Looking for ranged dps and healers!

In need of ranged dps and healers!

Looking for ranged dps and healers!