[H] 370 HPala Looking for HC/Mythic guild for BoD

As title suggests, I am currently looking for a guild that needs a healer who is quick to learn and adapt. Current personal progress is non-existent, aside from N, but I am willing to learn.

Hey Rhekkar! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hi Rhekkar,

We are currently looking for a Holy Paladin for BoD and further.
We’ve been learing Uldir HC and did 2/8 Mythic
Our raid day are Wednesday and Sunday from 20.00 - 23.00

So who are we ?
We reside on Dragonmaw, Hordes, guildname Remnants Of Valhalla,

We are a casual raiding guild, that strives to have fun inside and outside raids, still while clearing as much possible content as we go.
Being new, or returning, doesn’t matter for us, as long as we know, people do what they can to improve and help others aswell.

If you at all feel this to be interesting to participate in, please add me for a chat on my btag; Podolskí#2548

Sincerely Podolski

Hi Rhekkar

Shockpriest here from Guilty Casual [Kazzak] (8/8HC - 3/8Mythic) (raid on Wed -Sunday 20:00 till 23:00 ST) We are looking for a Holy Paladin for next raid (we don’t have a hpala main right now) Would be nice if you add me on:
Moratoria#21337

So we can talk more about the guild and the game!

Hi Rhekkar

I have noticed that you were looking for a new home. We are on a different server and faction but If you read our recruitment post and wouldn’t mind changing, then we are currently looking for a healer and a holy paladin would be an excellent addition to our team. Don’t worry about your current progression as we always look for how a person fits in and shows willing :slight_smile: Everything else can be learnt :slight_smile:

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

We will raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792

We look forward to hearing from you!

Add me for a chat CrazyCatLady#21194