[H] 410 bdk looking for guild

hey there, im a 410 bdk and currently gearing my prot warri and my boomie.

did 9/9 heroic with pugs where i raid leaded , and ofc i also have the first free loot boss on mythic. im looking for a guild. im a student <- that basicaly means i have plenty of time. i even have time for 7 raids a week. hit me up on battle net and we can talk further , ive never loged myself but others have loged my raids i guess , look that up and i can show u interface screens and stuff aswell.

RNGesus#2817

Hi Invincibella, Omen are Emerald Dream’s longest-standing Horde guild and have consistently been the leading group of raiders Horde-side since our formation in Vanilla. We are now a Mythic raiding guild sat at server-first 8/8 Mythic Uldir as of December 2018, and currently clearing through Mythic BoD, where we’re 5/9.

We are a friendly, close-knit group who raid for 3 nights a week, and have been playing together, in some cases, for 13 years. I am pleased to say that we have a VERY low churn rate, and players that have left the server or the game have been known to return to us as the friendliest guild that they’ve experienced.

One of our tanks wants to swap to a DPS role, so we’re on the hunt for a new one! Feel free to contact me in-game (Cantor#2912) or I’ll reach out to you this evening when I get home.

We raid Sunday. Monday and Wednesday from 20:00 - 23:00 server time.

Cheers!

Hello there.

We are a 3 days raiding guild. We are raiding monday/wednesday/sunday 19:45-23:00 CET/ST.

Currently we are looking for a tank and a healer.
We are aiming to get Cutting Edge on this tier. Our progress is 3/9 M 9/9HC in the current tier.

We are looking for players that are willing to commit, we mostly value raid attendance since our wish is to get CE. We only look for players that are ready to raid in mythic.
We offer a comfortable raiding enviroment, with exceptional and experienced players. We are a warm and friendly guild, also trying to make in-game friends whatever we do.

We only ask for attendance as well as basics, good knowledge about your class and things such as being well prepared for raid, that means : enchants, flasks, pots, food. We usually provide cauldrons and feasts, depends of the raid.

If you’re interested we can have a chat on the following bnet accounts :
Degeaba#2610 or rafke#21941

Only inconvenience is that we are on Tarren Mill. If you’re willing to transfer hit me up, we have main tank spot open.