[H] 8/12M Ele Shaman LF guild for rest of BfA and Shadowlands

Hello there!

About me
I’m Chosovran an Ele Shaman from Germany and am currently looking for a guild for the rest of BfA and Shadowlands as the title states! As far as I’m concerned I’d be okay with transferring to any server, but if your guild is residing on Draenor just like me, that’d be great but as I said, not required!
I’ve cleared 8 bosses in Mythic Ny’alotha and managed to get a couple of tries in on Il’gynoth and Carapace. On top of that I am currently sitting at ilvl ~476 with BiS trinkets, almost full sockets and only 1 more rank 3 essence to go which I am currently farming (referring to BotE).

Logs
My logs aren’t spectacular besides the ones for the first 3 bosses which is the result of my former inexperience. I’ve gained quite a bit of experience as an Ele Shaman since I got said logs but I wouldn’t consider myself an expert. I still have a long way to go till then but I am dedicated and willing to prove just that.

(Apparently I’m not able to have links in my post, so just ask me for a link to my warcraftlogs page once you message me!)

Reaching out
If I managed to spark your interest, feel free to message me on Battle.net, at Chosovran#2825 or alternatively you may reply to this post or send me a message on Discord over at maxine is dreaming#6300.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

Trying to contact you but seems discord add doesnt work. Drop me a discord friend request jamezzar#0178