💀 [H] A Bunch of Gankers <WPvP> (15 Years of Experience)

Not much longer to wait till it all kicks off, this guild is looking stronger and stronger by the day!

1 Like

Very eager to play again with this guild, love the events, mini-games and people in it, can’t wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

swiggity swoogy Jinjew is on board for the bloodbath booty

1 Like

See ya in STV

1 Like

Looking forward to play classic with you guys since i joined in TBC, lets have fun with wpvp soon.

1 Like

GL God bless

1 Like

Your not really in a place to comment are you with your reputation.

Where better to respond than a forum comment section, seems like I am in in the perfect place to be leaving a comment with my excellent reputation. No matter what reputation I will ever will have in world of warcraft, being good or bad, It’s always a far better one than yours.

Also like how you left out the bit about you making a guild on classic and being caught out just when you were slating people about having a life. :wink:

Please keep commenting by the way, your comedy gold.

2 Likes

Hello lads, I cannot wait for Vanilla.

1 Like

Who’s guild will I join in Classic? Is anyone accepting? Any WPvP guild, PVP guild or PV anything guild? My expectations are narrowing. I’m even considering joining ABOG again, but this time stay undetected for more than a few hours. On a serious note, I hope all enjoy and let the ganking begin.

1 Like

Lies. I have screencaps that say the exact opposite.

1 Like

If you want to wpvp in classic and go horde then this is the place to be, Its time to get involved this thing is HUGE !!!

1 Like

Great to see a bunch of gankers back :slight_smile:

1 Like

awww daummm, here we go again.

1 Like

Looking forward to the launch of Classic, ABOG is going to dominate like it always does.

1 Like

Good to see so many old faces returning. Hasn’t been a guild this strong since tbc or so i am told. It really is extremely exciting to be entering into a classic with such a lethal bunch of gankers. My hype is over 9000.

2 Likes

Classic WoW amazing

1 Like

Have to agree with Shiv on this one, A bunch of ankers were a joke to everyone but them selves back in the day.

You had as much respect as destintle has which amounts to, not much.

Poor players getting killed by smaller groups and less organized than the better known zerg guilds over the years.

Though it’s nice for alliance to have some lemmings to kill and feel good about I guess??
I hope you enjoy patting one another on the back again???
edit; looks like said bat patting is in force already on this thread, do the times really not change?? wow.

6 Likes

Still currently recruiting all classes for Classic so many have returned its great to see so many wpvpers from old in one guild, its going to be a blast come launch.

Unfortunately some bitter trolls didnt quite make the cut :sob:

so with that and moving on Get involved !!!

1 Like

god bless the alliance on the server we touch down on #scorchedearth

1 Like