💀 [H] A Bunch of Gankers <WPvP> (15 Years of Experience)

Let’s fuken go bois

1 Like

Agree with Reavan, Abog are just a zerg guild.

3 Likes

All aboard the hype train. Classic is going to be a blast! A Bunch of Gankers will make Azeroth great again.

1 Like

Looking forward to this, gonna be a mad one.

2 Likes

Have to agree with Hehyna with so many people joining us on a daily basis its actually hard to keep up with all the new and old faces returning. Unfortunately what comes with such a successful guild when classic launches you bring the attention of unwanted trolls that (try) and derail our thread, as most people that come to the forums know by now who the obvious trolls are kinda sad really lol.

Guild grows stronger by the day if wpvp and a great community is what your looking for i highly recommend you apply.

1 Like

`Troll or no troll, still waiting on an answer to why you left the realm after several defeats by Vengeful Midgets?

2 Likes

Faylum making the same mistake of mass inviting again.

Enjoy the bickering, targeting of individuals and eventual mental breakdowns.

3 Likes

Guild is filling up fast, never seen so many old wpvp names under one banner before, a complete mixture of wpvp enthusiasts! Get in touch if interested you won’t be disappointed!!!

1 Like

We shall become the best.

1 Like

I don’t know about you but to me “Zerg” means winning because you have an advantage in numbers. ABoG where outnumbered most of the time when it came to Guild vs Guild.

1 Like

About a month until launch and this guild is shaping up to be the best one I’ve ever played in, seriously can’t wait.

1 Like

In before it’ll all end in tears

2 Likes

Dont worry Tanver, its only natural to cry when you get ganked into oblivion. I suggest staying away from STV as a preventive measure though.

1 Like

I’m not gonna be on a PVP server.
Not gonna be seeing me around <3
Forming a guild with a few friends.

Enjoy the guild while it lasts

woooooooooooooooooooo great lots of people joining!
YEY ZERG

hahhaha man you guy’s don’t understand what a guild is meant for, there is no content in wow that requires more than 20¬ /40 people.

The only reason you accept that many people is not out of friendship or comradary it’s out of ego to try use numbers to avoid loosing face in muh ‘‘world pvps’’.
That is why people look down on you.

It’s so hilarious you guys have not changed even after all these years.
Before you could amount that sort of behaviour to immaturity but it has been ‘years’ since then.

Having played recently with some of the current wpvpers if you guys have not upped your game if you continue to try rely on numbers alone you will be uttery anhaliated by the people i’ve been playing with and against.

2 Likes

Doesnt classic raids need 40 people?

1 Like

LOL XD YOU POSTED BEFORE I EDIT!
Hahah

Im waiting for my timewalking dungeon to pop lol

1 Like

Ill say they aint a pve guild anyway we all know why they want numbers and it aint for molten core

a bunch of campers , join same server as the rest of us and help promote some warfare, that’s if you aint scared.

Are we there yet?..the hype is real! Don’t miss out

2 Likes