💀 [H] A Bunch of Gankers <WPvP> (15 Years of Experience)

Greetings and salutations,
His Highness reckon that you guys roll alliance rats right?

Hail And K!LL
King Zylopfa The Omnipotent

3 Likes

My liege!

-Prostrates onto the floor-

These individuals may appear as Horde, but they have the damp, moist cardboard smell & the wibble-wobbly hearts associated with the Alliance.

-Slithers back into the broom cupboard from whence he came -

1 Like

Cowards got rights too, you know.

So with only a month left till doomsday for the alliance on whatever realm we decide to land on, With new players joining on a daily basis our current roster is looking great with some familiar faces of old and some new upcoming recruits this guild is looking at total domination.

Its now the perfect time to join, once accepted get into out discord channel meet the guildies who have the same passion for wpvp as yourselves.

The future is classic.

2 Likes

If everyone could form an orderly queue so I can one-shot you with Windfury crits, it’ll save me the effort of having to snare you and make your corpse run a bit longer.

Count me in.

Welcome back to the mash fest.

31 days until we begin our campaign to systematically wipe out the alliance filth.

1 Like

I just enjoy meeting Jinzu FeelsGoodMan 
 Good luck with ur guild although I don’t believe that many old different names under 1 banner is the best of ideas but I wish you the best nevertheless!

I prolly won’t be playing classic unless someone drags me across the floor. I am waiting for a good mmo to release still. :slight_smile:

Horde is going to be full of these heroes kingrd, alliance is going to be full of casual scrubs that won’t put up a fight.

Come ratside and put these bunch of ankers in their place instead of repeating what you did in vanilla.

2 Likes

Does seem overwhelmingly unbalanced atm.

Was considering moving over myself for Classic, but tentative atm. Don’t want to be chased down like a dirty piglet through STV on my own lol.

Greetings and salutations,
not sure how unbalanced it is yet, as the Zylopfian Scholars say “Empty barrels makes the most noise”.

I have a good deal of Zylopfian support on Frostwhisper, would hate to let them down, but ofc if there are no rats it will be pretty boring. Will have to see how the numbers are when we get a bit further along.

Hail And K!LL
King Zylopfa The Omnipotent

3 Likes

wdym killing guards Pog actually exciting content, it’s why I log in too wow currently.

1 Like

This is a recruitment thread with the obvious purpose of recruiting players for our guild for classic wow. Yet the entire time you’ve tried to make the thread about you. You have insulted and abused people who you know nothing about and have never even met nor have they met you. At every turn you have tried to leech attention and then in one case actually demanded we follow you, to your server in order to make wpvp better
 unless we be cowards
 hmm.
Then you dropped another few insults or at least thats what the attempts are and here you are now mocking us again and yet
 YOU are the one who is destined to follow us, to whatever server we are on because
 well because why?

Oh that’s right
 because you want attention and you know our guild will have an good impact where ever it goes, so you intend to
 leech attention and perhaps some efame by following people you have never met, in order to be seen as important.

And you call us sad and pathetic. Hmmm. All i see here are jealous nobodies, with nothing to do and no one who cares what they think, who cannot create for themselves a thing, without stealing the scraps from our table. If you come to our server we will murder you like all the rest but not a single person in our guild cares about you, will respond to you, acknowledge you or will go out of their way to entertain you. We have many other things we would rather be doing. You will fall into the nothingness that awaits you and your master. And by that i mean the wizard who was 33 when he lost lost his V to T. If you don’t get blacklisted before then. :slight_smile:
But by all means beg Zylo and others to join the alliance so you can stand in the centre of the attention and lick the crusty blood stained mud from our shoes.
p.s. thanks for all them delicious bumps, helps the thread. kk thx bb

2 Likes

Oh for sure there will be rats, 100%.

Buuuut rats that actualy ‘wpvp’ and stuff? nah
 not many i bet. Maybe a small guild here and there.
Will be mostly carebears ratside, easy to slay, no challenge.
At least in my opinion.

I think a lot of the more serious players want to go Horde because they were alliance back in the day and Horde is now ‘cool’.

Glad to see you have not changed a single bit from back in the day, that post there was very entertaining thank you for the wine.

As for server choice, if you guy’s want to join some rando server of your own voilation be my guest.

Join the discord and have your own input on DB community server and people will decide together or slink way to some unkown place and gank some PVE’ers, what ever you like Faylum <3.

1 Like

Or perhaps we just want a bit of banter and a laugh, to give the game a bit of substance. You always go a bit too far Faylum. Need to walk into the bathroom and give your face a little reality pinch chap.

Ah, but did you watch it to the end? Mentions WPvP tactics.

Its no wonder you cant find a guild

1 Like

You don’t even look like Hanzo and you’re not using Japanese lingo, hella disappointed

Ryƫ ga waga teki wo kurau!