šŸ’€ [H] A Bunch of Gankers <WPvP> (15 Years of Experience)

Just over five weeks to finally put the War back into World of Warcraft.

A Storm is comingā€¦

1 Like

Man , i remember when we were on defias , such fond memories of constantly wiping out alliance cities and raids , good old times

Regards,
Zwarn the Oomnipotent

EDIT: Destinite , i couldnt recognize you in that avatar , i m used to seeing your character face down all the time , thank god for portrait pictures on the forums.

5 Likes

WPvP back when things were rough and unforgiving in the harshness of Vanilla! Sign me up!

2 Likes

Exactly! danger around every corner, you donā€™t know what will pop up! but always a possibility an ABOG member ready to attack.

3 Likes

I would just like to thank Joe for inviting me to join him at HC as his Queen and I have graciously accepted his offer. Iā€™d like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your full support in this, I will be a just and fair ruler

2 Likes

Think you need to find a hobby Skittl

1 Like

Itā€™s fine, I can fight my own battles. Give him his 15 mins of fame.

Edit: And as if by magic.

With how things are looking it seems like we will have a really good time and we will be able to do everything with the vast amount of members joining every day, keep it up.
We do however need warlocks, of any spec, as we donā€™t have a great amount of them atm. Canā€™t wait for release!

1 Like

Shiv asking tanv to stick up for him lmao

8 Likes

How has he done that then?
I dont have the guy on battletag.

Stop creating drama for the sake of it.

With a maximum of 1750 pvp/arena expierence that shows on your account I think its you that cant even play retail tbh :slight_smile:

Do love some of these comments! I think it shows much of a presence we have really and how much people are taking notice. Classic will provide so much fun with all these old / new faces. I am watching that countdown clock a lot haha.

2 Likes

Its been a long time, but i look forward to being kings of the server again, cant wait!

Classic on the horizon + a new romance.

Its like a fairy tale.

3 Likes

Between you and Tacto?
Congrats

Dont be so coy tanv, you deserve some happiness.

:couplekiss_man_woman:

2 Likes

I canā€™t tell which one is punching above their weight, Tanv or Shiv :thinking:

4 Likes

Still creating drama for the hell of it?

God youā€™re both so predictable.

Iā€™m waiting till you grow up

1 Like

This is taking the Classic wow hype train to a whole new level. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if the login ques go over the 1000.

Counting down the days!

Glad to see so much toxicity floating around bring on those kills! :slight_smile: