[H] A roleplay suggestion

I am looking to improve public rp-events and casual events on the server.

We have the nightly campfires, an initiative started by Mahalo and The College of Tales which has gone really well. You can be sure to find someone at crossroads every night.

How 'bout we have a similar thing but in a tavern? The two taverns that immediately spring to mind for me are Ratchet Tavern and Brill Tavern. Both near low level zones and easy to access.

Would there be any interest in this? A hotspot for RP. I am IC 100% of the time now that I am 60 and one of the main reasons I’m playing classic.

Maybe it would be a good idea to not overlap the campfire because I think it’s really special and unique to the Horde so perhaps an earlier time.

Any interest or comments?

2 Likes

Ratchet tavern is perfect. Love it even for cross faction drinking/casual RP. Booty Bay’s Tavern is also a great option for it.

I would be down for this, I also had an idea in mind of multiple Horde RP guilds coming together and RPing out a military incursion into Alliance territories, could potentially reach out to Alliance RP guilds as well; like some sort of invasion RP hub in Stranglethorn or something :slight_smile:

Ratchet is great. Used to run an rp bar there at the tavern because of its perfect location. (and nice sea-view!)

Great idea, but I would like to stress that the meetings should start a bit eariler. Many of the great people that i’ve met over the course of classic have jobs and need to be in beds by the 22-23 server time (myself included). It would be a shame if potential RPers could not join because of that.

Maybe we can make it a regular thing, let’s say once per week RP in Ratchet Tavern

We had one yesterday at 10am server time :smiley:

I was thinking of another one today at Brill Tavern.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.