[H] Affliction Warlock looking for PvE guild

I am play affli lock. I am 386 ilvl with neck at 32 lvl. In this expansion I have cleared Uldir normal. This is the basic info. I start with this to save time.

As a player I am goal driven. I am fairly new to affliction in BfA. I am still getting used to rotation and the playstyle. I learn something new from every dungeon I run. I am very active player. I am online alot, doing dailies, grinding azerite, running dungeons etc.

I am looking to guild to dedicate myself into. I am not looking one to just hang out and chat. I am looking for one for the rest of this expansion, and next one aswell. I can’t promise you 100% attendance but that does not stop me from trying. I am looking for guild that values it’s members and where I can grow as a player and as a warlock. I am open to feedback. I make mistakes like everyone else, but I will do my best not to repeat same mistake twice.

My gear is not top notch, nor is my neck level. But I am doing my best to update them both. I am not gear-crazed player. I only wish to obtain gear which allows me keep up. Ilvl is just a number to me. I wish the gear go for sake of the guild not for personal glory.

I will do my best to be fully prepared. Food, flasks, pots etc. I look up the tactics, but I learn best by doing and seeing it for myself. I love good challenge and I am not afraid of wipe nights.

I have semi-HC background in WotLK, in Legion I played more casually. Now I am looking for good guild where I fit and it fits me. Ideally one where I can improve my skills.

I am up for chat to see and find the right guild for me. Let’s talk, Happy#25444

Hey Quuquu,
I added you on your battletag. Thought we could have a little chat and see if Liability would be something for you. :slight_smile:

Greetings Quuquu

We’re currently looking for a affliction warlock to enhance our roster. Please check us out to see if we’re a suitable match.

Hey!
Us at - [H] <Retaliate> would love to have a chat with you! We’re just starting out in Mythic and looking for more like-minded people to join our team and progress! Feel free to send a poke

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.