[H] aNc 9/11HC chill guild with a big goal ^^

Hello, we are the aNc and we play on Tarren Mill but we also invite people cross-realm to partecipate to our raids.

aNc is a guild with a progression of 9/11HC that is looking to conclude hc and step into Mythic whenever is possible (We are 15-16 raiders at the moment).

We are not an hardcore guild, we do raid on Sunday and Wednesday from 20:30 server-time to 23:00 server time

We have also an active discord channel aswell outside the raid-time and an active guild chat. Guildies a lot of the time will organize m+ etc.

If you are looking for a guild with people that have full-time jobs but they are still trying to achieve something and to have the goal to step and kill some bosses in mythic, this might be the right guild for you.

We have every skil-level people in the guild and we do try much as possible to make them play and teach them if needed, that’s why the progression might not be extremely faster but for sure it’s enjoyable.

For more information please add me on battlenet
FavofitTV#2973

Up we do need 1 healer, some dps and 1 tank

We killed yesterday anduin 8/11HC and rygeleon best try was around 50%.

upup

Mythic is the next step!

Still looking for some DPS and 1 Holy paladin. You will be immediately added to our Main Roster that will finish HC and jump into Mythic. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!

Battlenet: FavofitTV#2973

Looking for dps and 1 hpala to add to our mythic roster!

I leave you my battlenet down here

FavofitTV#2973

upup rygeleon on 10%

Rygeleon down! 9/11 HC. Still looking for DPS

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.