[H] [any realm] [Rogue/Flexible] [27yrs] Looking for raiding guild!

Update!
I’ve found a guild now, thanks alot for all the kind people that reached out to me! I hope you all have a great shadowland experince!

About me My name is Kasper, I’m 27 years and from Denmark. I currently work full time as production employee, but starting November i’ll stop working there and start education in January. Since I’ll soon get some more time on my hands, and a new expansion is popping up I thought a perfect time to throw my life back into World of Warcraft. I’m thinking of playing rogue, but I can be flexible if it’s required.

What I’ll bring to the guild

Chillness, I’m a chill guy who love to hang around discord and chat, as well as just doing random stuff in game.

Experience, I’ve played this game on and off since vanilla. I’ve played all roles, and played all classes at max level ( except shamans, don’t ask me why ). I may never have gotten any cutting-edge achievements, or rank 1, but I have the basics down.

A team player, I’m on wow to have a good time, and for me that means respecting and helping one another. I love playing the game, and playing with people, and the loot has never been a big motivator for me. Need me to help with some dungeon runs I won’t get an upgrade for? Sure, I’m game. Need help getting some weird achievement even though I have it already, sign me up!

Commitment, I’m ready to watch fatBoss videos to prepare for raids, and to make sure I have the required pots, enchants, and the like. I will come prepared to the raids, and on time.

My schedule

If all goes according to plan, I’ll stop my job at November the 1st. however the game gets released at 26th midnight. Which means that for the whole pre patch, as well as the first few days of the new expansion I might not be able to play all that much. I work a lot of hours and far away from my home, so until the 26th I will most likely only be playing Friday-Sunday. And 26th till the 1st I’ll be playing Monday-Sunday, but only in the evenings the days I work.

After I stop working, I should have a lot of time until I start studying in January and can play basically full time.

What I want from your guild

A nontoxic guild policy, this is the most important point. I don’t care if you are a rank 1 guild, if you have/allow toxic behavior, then your guild is not for me.

I’m hoping to experience some raiding, I haven’t had a raiding guild since cata, and that was some of the best times I’ve had in wow. The other xpacs I’ve mostly been doing pvp. So, I want you to have a spot for me in your raid group, if you are big enough to have a 2nd raid group for newer players or alts, I’d be fine with that as well.

I don’t know the newer raids difficulty, so don’t know what difficulty is best suited for me, but I’m confident in my abilities and I like a challenge, and I’m ready to learn.

*I prefer a guild with strong roots, one that wont fall apart at the first sign of trouble, and is stable with strong infrastructure. *

I’m fine with any raiding days.

Feel free to contact me here or via battlenetID - Coader#2783

Hope to hear from you.

Kind regards
Kasper

G’day mate!! Sounds like we could offer what you’re looking for. An extremely active guild which plays for the sheer joy of it and has calendar stuff going on almost on a daily basis still now, days before prepatch.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do some Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums probably), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

Rosters ebb and flow, so we’re not looking for any particular role, but more for like-minded people. We have 3-4 people who can pivot to any role (tank, heal, rdps, mdps) so we try to make room for anyone to play what they like. I started tier as tank, then healed, then rdps on my hunter.

With SL looming our roster has boomed and we’re likely to have multiple progress raids going on at the same time early on too, which lends us a chance to come up with wonky competitions and fun. Should be quite something.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

Hello Coader (kasper)

I hope that you will give Faster than Lag a consideration.

We are rebuilding our guild after a very long break. We have aldready had great interest in the guild and getting some nice people together. We are definetly active every evening so you shouldnt experience a lot of non green text.

Give us a read here

i also added you on Btag so i hope to talk to you soon.

Best regards
Raelona

Hey Coader,

Just read through your message and to be honest, not only do you have everything we want from one of our player, we offer quite what you are looking for! Sadly we currently aren’t looking for rogues, but maybe we can do something.

Please feel free to read through our discord app form, and consider applying!

discord.gg/Y9YJSJ

BEst regards

Hey man I know a few guilds have already contacted you, I’ll get you the rundown of Old Enough for mythics!

‘Old Enough for Mythics’ is a newly formed english speaking Semi-hardcore guild on Horde-Kazzak ready for Shadowlands currently recruiting for our first raid team.

As part of the guild we would want you to be involved in the social dynamic of the group. Members of the guild, MUST be 18+. As a new guild we will be learning and growing together, we have some very experienced players as well as a few new players. All levels of game knowledge are welcomed as long as you are willing to learn.

We will be raiding twice a week (Most likely Thursday & Sunday - 19:45 - 23:00) with the option for a third during progress weeks, this will be Heroic to begin with however as the guild progresses and player skill develops you can expect to clear some mythic content too.

We are pushing heavily for a nice social dynamic for players to interact and grow together, if it’s something your interested in feel free to pop into the recruitment discord so we can chat!

Please find our post on the forum: h)ttps://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-kazzak-heroicmythic-raiding-recruiting/185448

Recruitment discord: h)ttps://discord.gg/stqDvmX

Update!
I’ve found a guild now, thanks alot for all the kind people that reached out to me! I hope you all have a great shadowland experince!