[H] [Ashbringer-EU] <Image of the Invisible> PvE Raiding Guild

Hello everyone!

[Background] I am so excited to introduce our guild. We started from the scratch 3 weeks ago with the idea to beat PvE content while having good balance between the game and real life. The most of us are semi-hardcore and even hardcore players of the past back to Vanilla. After 15 years we are back to finish the story. As we are adults, have full time jobs and families we are limited in time resources. Here we play with skill and cooperation – we will beat the game not sacrificing real life.
Three weeks ago I started the game alone with the idea. Currently we are reaching lvl 60 and gear BIS to start our first raids in Molten Core and Onyxia.

[Raid time] 20:00 – 23:00 ST Friday, Saturday and Sunday 3 days. You are required to sign up for a raid and should attend. However, there is NO requirement to sign up for every raid. If you have irl plans, family trip, work, friends – just notify your class leader in advance.
[Loot system] This is why we are running DKP system of the fairest allocation of loot based on your attention. The system is set up for each raid separately with fixed prices. The more you attend – the more you loot.

[Start] We agreed the date when we first enter Molten Core – 4th October Friday. This is our realistic purpose which defines our attitudes to the progress speed. If you think it’s too late or too early – you probably don’t fit our progress expectations. Though it’s not a strict deadline for everyone and might be flexible for every member.

[Guild status] At 18/09 average level of the Core team is 50 lvl. We are 64 ppl with 20+ evening online during a working week. We almost completed our preliminary raid group and missing some people – you have a chance to be in the first raid and get progress DKP. We are also tailoring our officer’s council with class leaders – if you have experience and know your class – you have the real chance to get management position quite fast.

[Recruiting] At this moment our priorities by class:
Minimum level for application at 18/09 is 40.

Resto Shaman – HIGH
Rogue – HIGH
Warlock – HIGH
Frost Mage – MEDIUM
Hunter – MEDIUM
Druid – MEDIUM
Priest - LOW
Warrior – LOW

[Applications] For any questions and applications please message in game:
Slafer
Tusker
Wintertime
Moredeath
Ruminas

[Our Mission]
We cut through any challenges and defeat enemies by the force of our will with a team of friends. We waited too long - nothing can stop us.

[The purpose]
We clear PvE content, get the best quality gear of the current phase, defend our guild, and counterattack the opposite fraction with the most skilled and organised Army.

[Our Goals]

1. We cleared Molten Core and Onyxia. Then farmed every week to gear the Army. We defended every guild member and our borders from the opposite fraction.
  2. We made significant pressure on the opposite fraction to clearly state our boards and restricted any attempts to ruin on our independence. Continue gearing the army.
  3. We defeated Nefarian then got tier 2 and the most incredible trophies.
  4. We defeated Hakkar and got every piece of power and prestige. We prove our honour by destroying the opposite fraction.
  5. We ran over Ahn’Qiraj war and made as many Scarab Lords titles as we can do. We defeated C’Thun and got the most epic trophies of the Old god’s residence. Tier 2.5 Armies destroyed Alliance forces in key locations of Azeroth.
  6. We defeated Kel’Thuzed and geared full Tier 3 set. We defeated the Stormwind and the King of Alliance to prove our power and eternalise our legacy.

[Code of Ethics and rules]

1. We are people of the emerging community - we respect each other even if we don’t share mindsets of our brothers in arms.
  2. We don’t challenge ways each player enjoys the game unless it hurts someone else’s fun and the Guild’s purpose.
  3. We respect people’s real life, occupations, religions, political views. We avoid political and religious topics in the Guild.
  4. We recognise other people’s impact no matter how big, we never challenge, disrupt or depreciate other people’s contribution.
  5. We have zero tolerance to toxic behaviour in the Guild. On any occasion please address your queries to the Guild Master or the Officers’ council.
  6. We give a preference of playing with guild members in a party, but we never offend or kick other horde brothers from the party to replace with a guild member without any reasons.
  7. We respect our horde brothers and our Alliance enemies. We never humiliate alliance, but when the honour calls we destroy our enemies without regret and mercy.

Anthem:
We’re more than carbon and chemicals
Free will is ours and we can’t let go
We can’t allow this, the quiet call
So we sing out this, our canticle
We are the image of the invisible

We all were lost now we are found
No one can stop us or slow us down
We are all named and we are all known
We know that we’ll never walk alone

We’re more than static and dial tone
We’re emblematic of the unknown
Raise up…
We’re more than static and dial tone
We’re emblematic of the unknown

Raise up the banner, bend back your bows
Remove the cancer, take back your souls
We are the image of the invisible
Though all the world may hate us, we are named
Though shadow overtake us, we are known
© “Image of the Invisible” re Thrice’2005.

Slafer,
The Guild Master “Image of the Invisible”.

3 Likes

don’t be shy, we don’t bite :wink:

hi i was wondering if i could apply, at the moment i am a 50 troll warrior, as for my background i come from a pretty tryhard guild in gw2, came to classic to experience what was forbidden to me back when i was not allowed to play mmos in 2004. at the moment i am levelling and tanking dungeons but i’d really like to raid once hit 60.

Currently we have 1-2 slots of 50lvl+ warriors - mostly PvE Fury spec, but prot also may be considered. Please PM me in the game

Slafer

Whisper me in-game, come get lootz!!!

We are actively getting 60 these days and some of us already > 50% BIS. While we are complecting our raid group for next Friday, we really looking for:

• Restor Shaman 50 lvl and above - 2 or even 3 slots
  • Restor Druid 50 lvl and above - 1 slot

Please message me in the game or our officers - Tusker, Wintertime, Moredeath, Ruminas

Slafer

Still looking for Resto Shaman and Resto Druid as stated above! If you feel like this is your kind of guild, feel free to pm any of us officers: Wintertime, Moredeath, Ruminas, me (Tusker) or send a message to Slafer our GM!

1 Like

Hello!

Tonight we have the first Molten Core Raid followed by Saturday and Sunday raids (19:00 BST / 20:00 CEST). Today is also the day number 1 for our DKP system. So now our Raid Time operates as scheduled - 2 or 3 days a week including Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

We continue recruiting to our core raid team to polish raid structure and respond to players turnover. We are looking for 50lvl and above:

• Restor Shaman - 3 slots - high priority
  • Warlock - 1 slot
  • Fury warrior - 2 slots
  • Rogue - 1 slot
  • Restor Druid - 1 slot
  • Prot warrior - 1 slot
  • Frost mage - 1 slot
  • Priests - temporary closed
  • Hunters - temporary closed

That is your chance to be invited directly to the core team and get premium dkp for first time kills and exploration period.

For all questions and applications in-game:
Slafer
Moredeath
Tusker
Wintertime
Zatchlas
Ruminas
Lorenco

Guild status:

• 18-20 players of 60 lvl;
  • 25-30 players of 50+ lvl;
  • over 20 players >50% pre-raid BIS;
  • active BIS runs everyday, ubrs guild runs every night.

We actively operate Discord for team speak as well as collecting/sharing all off-line information.

We also operate In-advance raid sign-up system based on Discord,

Slafer,
Guild Master,
Image of the Invisible

Are you able to invite me? I’ve just started classic WoW and I’m leveling my frost mage for the moment just after a friendly environment. IGN: Bennison

We started the first weekend of raids by killing first 3 bosses by fairly 15-20 of lvl 60 and some 55+.

Our current recruting 50lvl+:

• Restor Shaman - 2 slots - high priority
  • Warlock - 1 slot
  • Fury warrior - 3 slots - higth priority
  • Rogue - 2 slot
  • Restor Druid - 1 slot
  • Prot warrior - 1 slot
  • Frost mage - 2 slot
  • Priests - 1 slot
  • Hunters - 1 slot

Come come Resto shamans!!! We need you and we love you long time!!!

Follow up!

We are at 10/11 progress stage right now. First pulls of Rag ended up with 16% (adds survived),

we have 40-50 ppl for raids consistently, I feel we still need some classes:

• Resto Shamans 3-4 slots (55 lvl+)
  • Warlocks 2-3 slots (60lvl pre-BIS)
  • Resto Druids 1-2 slots (60lvl)

Raid Time: Fri Sat Sun 20:00-23:00 server time

all questions to: Slafer, Nemura, Moredeath, Tusker in game

Slafer,
Guild Master
Image of the Invisible

Please follow this up,
Thanks

Hey all!

We killed Ragnaros the second time (both submerge) so we are 11/11 at the moment.

Now some of us getting >50% raid BIS and we keen to split into two groups of 25-30 ppl to farm Onyxia and Molten Core. First split on Onyxia - this Saturday and then Sunday. We are on hunt for 4 Onyxia’s heads.

We have strong melee group and we need more good players to fit our Raid schedule for two raid group.

You are welcomed If you are:

1. Ready to raid Friday, Saturday and Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 ST;
  2. You are at least pre-BIS;
  3. 60 lvl;
  4. Know your class and have experience in the game.

We need the following slots:

1. Restor Druid 1-2
  2. Restor Shaman 2-3
  3. Holy Priest 1-2

Fury warriors and rogues - full. Other classes are subject of consideration

Please contact in-game: Slafer, Dumblebored, Moredeath, Nemura, Tusker, Ralgor, Zatchlas.

Slafer,
Guild Master of
Image of the invisible

1 Like

Bump! We are still looking for the list above

Ogrish is a ninja looter.
Waited until i looted a devilsaur
hid under there and skinned.
I suspect this is a ninja guild but we’ll see what the guild master does

Guild Progress:
Molten Core: 3x full clearance, the last run was 3 hours and 5 minute - all bosses were down with the first pull (I personally loss just 16% durability for the whole raid);
Onyxia: yesterday we killed Ony with split: Raid 1 - 22 ppl first pull (3 dead), Raid 2 - 24 ppl 3rd pull.

RECRUITING - while our first 40 man raid is fully sorted, current goal it to get regular 60 raiders to split into two 30 man raids to start farming Ragnaros with smaller group to speed up our gearing.

Classes required:
Restor Druid - 2 positions
Restor Shaman - 3 positions
Holy Priest - 1 position
Hunter - 1 position
Frost Mage - 1 position

Raid time:
Generally we are weekend guild and our normal Raid Time is Friday, Saturday and Sunday 20:00-23:00 ST
Raid Time for split may be more flexible to meet best convinient online of our raiders:
Raid 1 - FRI, SAT, SUN (saturday - reserved for emergences)
Raid 2 - WED, FRI, SUN (friday - reserved for emergences)

Loot system: DKP Bidding

Raid Structure: Recently we agreed “Image of the Invisible Book” (the Book) with rules, ethics, roles. Last weekend we implemented new Guild structure in which we recognise impact and have hierarchy of ranks:

• Guild Master
  • Executive Officer
  • Class Leader
  • Champion
  • Core Raider
  • Raider
  • Alt
  • Recruit

Message in-game: Slafer, Dumblebored, Moredeath, Nemura, Ralgor, Tusker.

Our regular twitch account where we stream and record all our kills and more: /slafer383

Slafer,
Guild Master,
Image of the Invisible

Little update, these are the classes we need the most as of 27.11.19:

Restor Druid - 2 positions
Restor Shaman - 3 positions
Frost Mage - 1-2 positions

Tusker,
Executive Officer,
Image of the Invisible

Hey everyone,

Image here with a regular update

We have been grinding MC and Onyxia, been quite lucky for a couple of Perdition blades for our happy rogues and a couple of Deathbringers receinly, followed by the binding for myself,

We continue making 40 man Molten core and 22-24man Onyxia with a raid split most of the time,

I am proud of our core raid team as we make progress in both gear and skill.

We are looking forward to BWL and already drafting our dkp tables for most of the bosses,

Our main 40 is fully staffed, however to respond some slow players turnover, natural raid attendance and future plans to split MC group we continue recruiting:

• Restor Shaman - 3 slots;
  • Restor Druid – 1 slot;
  • Frost Mage – 2 slot;
  • Rogue – 1 slot;

Requirements:

• Be able to attend 80% raids in Raid Time: Fri, Sat, Sun 20:00-23:00 (Saturday is mostly a back-up day for a bonus Onyxia);
  • Be at least 80% pre-bis for healers; for DPS – desirable 2-3 epic slots;
  • Experienced in your class – know tactics, have experience on bosses, be able to make dps in line with your gear lvl.

For all questions please message in-game: Slafer, Dumblebored, Moredeath, Nemura, Tusker, Ralgor, Zatchlas.

Slafer,

Guild master,

Image of the Invisible

Casual bump