[H] - Azjol-Nerub <Angry Badgers> 4/9 H/C - LFM Casual Raiders for HC progression

Introduction:
Hi, i’m the GM of Angry Badgers. I created this guild with a few friends when we were returning to the game at the back end of Legion with the intention of slowly getting back in to the game with a light semi-casual feel to raiding. Since then we have attracted many players from our server along with others that enjoyed their experience with us so much that they transferred servers. We are now progressing at a good pace through the current content. We would love to see more people on our roster, regardless of ability and experience to join in with our very sociable community of like minded players. We range in ages, sexes, nationalities, experience ALL SORTS. The one thing that remains a constant is the enjoyment of the game.

Raid Progress and times:
All raiders are considered casual, and we have no restrictions on how many times you want to play. We understand IRL gets in the way a lot
We raid Wednesday’s and Sunday’s 20:00 - 22:30/23:00 Server time.On the off days we regularly run M+ with a many people as possible assuring gear progression happens throughout the guild.

Who can join?
Everyone is welcome! We have an open door policy. There is no set item level requirements or require you to have any experience/achievements.

What do we ask of you?
We only request that you have Discord and are able to hear, ideally a mic to interact with us but not necessary. We also have a few addons to the game that we use as a group but thats more on raiding fundamentals which we can get into nearer the time :slight_smile:

What do we do for you?
Our GB covers all repairs, we gem, enchant and gear up our players as best as we can. We also have some experienced players to assist with your class should you need any. We also have a few extras in our Discord channel to help with Simming DPS, understanding mechanics for bosses and general news on the game itself

Alright cool, how do I apply?
Simply whisper me in game, or add my battle tag Badger#21523. You will get a fast response most of the time.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and I look forward to meeting you in game!

Zachfin

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.