[H] [Azuremyst/Stormrage] Noobs with Keyboards | Social with a sprinkle of Noobs!

New phone, who dis?

Hey! We’re Noobs with Keyboards (NwK for short :wink: ). We are a newly formed Guild with hopes of creating a safe space for people who aren’t as experienced, or skilled as anyone else, or if you’re just too worried about pugging! We started from a community and as that seems to be getting more and more members daily, we turned it into a Guild!

We plan to run this Guild as a Social with Semi-Hardcore aspects, such as current content raids, M+s, and in the future - PvP.

So if you are fed up of being booted from PUGs, declined from LFR, told “u r bad”, etc etc (the list could honestly go on forever) then come give us a try and join our little ‘shindig’

So… what do you like… do?

We like to run loads of different stuff! Not all current content :slight_smile: . Here’s a list of some of the stuff we do;

• Old Raids and Dungeon runs
  • Glory achievement runs
  • Legacy and current content Transmog runs
  • Epic BGs
  • Rep grinds
  • Mount runs

There’s so much more we love to do, because we do it together. We try our best to make at least 1 Guild event a month (more when we get the numbers).

So, what do you expect from me?

Hmm, let me think… the only things we can expect from our Guildies are;

• Be active where you can.
  • Be ready to help other Guildies.
  • Remember that you are representing us, when you are in activities with other players!
  • Join the Discord (this is a must).

That’s it really! But let me tell you what YOU can expect from US;

• A place to call home.
  • A safe space to learn, and improve.
  • Friends! Hard to come by now-a-days!
  • Our time, and shared experience/knowledge of the game.

So… you’re still here?

You must like the sound of what we have here! Then why not come help us get up off our feet and join us? We honestly believe we have made something amazing and can’t wait to have you come along and join :slight_smile: . If you are interested then please, leave a reply and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!

I’ll also drop my contact information here if you would like to get in touch about the Guild, for a chat, or just a laugh :slight_smile: .

Battlenet - TobyLerone#2963
Discord - Dan.#9870

Sounds like a good time. I’m in if you’ll have me. No problem to switch server/faction.

Hey Wombie! That would be awesome to have you :slight_smile: . Just want to let you know that we are only a small Guild so far (as we only got this created last month)! If you are still okay with that, then we will be happy to have you! Do you have a Discord that I can contact you through? :slight_smile: .

Numpty#1317. Sorry for the late reply. Just got finished upgrading my PC.