[H] Bad Choice are looking for sacri-- I mean, more members!

Bad Choice is a socially inept, mediocrely successful, consortium of asshats, misfits and yet, “classy” individuals. We spend the majority of our time consoling (or ridiculing) eachother over failed coin rolls, dying to elevator bosses and discussing the best way to deep fry eachother’s siblings.

When we do get our heads out of the clouds, we spend our time farming rare mounts and pets, watching the sunset in Deepholm, and killing bosses like theres no tomorrow.

To elaborate on the former, we have a selection of dedicated, experienced and downright crazy pet collectors, including some of the top ranked in the EU!

For those more inclined to the latter, we try to raid 3 nights a week with moderate success (if you are looking for a guild that can trade punches with Method, you’re on the wrong server!)

Don’t hesistate to contact any members ingame or repsond to the post here.
We will be watching your every move… :ghost:

It is with my humblest apologies, I must inform you that we are indeed still searching for more members!

It is with my humblest apologies, I must inform you that we are indeed still searching for more members!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.