🔶 [H] <BANISHED> 2-day (Fri/Sun) HC Raiding with a Fun Twist!

:warning: 28/3/2020 We’ve decided to temporarily semi-close our recruitment, as we want to focus on getting to know our members better, rather than growing exponentially and become a bunch of strangers to each other.
This does not mean our doors are closed, but it does mean we’ll be more strict on membership and invite only people we believe fit our values and guild atmosphere.

BANISHED (21+) is a Heroic raiding guild for those who enjoy having a laugh with like-minded people.
Whether it’s progressing through HC content with our raid team on Sun, getting blind drunk on a casual Fri, or squeezing your Tauren into a bikini to be a show girl for a guild event, there’s something for you in Banished. :grin:

:small_orange_diamond: Besides being a varied bunch from many cultures and walks of life, we appreciate:
:white_small_square: Playful banter
:white_small_square: Amazing transmogs
:white_small_square: Helping each other
:white_small_square: Occasional Social events
:white_small_square: Questioning the sanity of the GM

:small_orange_diamond: What do we expect from you?
:white_small_square: Great sense of humor and ability to take a joke.
:white_small_square: Be a nice person. We don’t expect everyone to get along 100% of the time, but if you’re constantly causing issues you will be removed.
:white_small_square: There is no tolerance for drama in our community and we don’t babysit.
:white_small_square: Above all, remain honorable. What you do reflects on the entire guild.

:small_orange_diamond: RAID TIMES

:white_small_square: Friday 19:45 - 23:00 Server Time
:white_small_square: Sunday 18:45 - 22:00 Server Time (Vanguard only)

Even though Banished will always remain a social, casual guild, we have a committed Raid Team, which is active during the progression - The Vanguard. Being a member of the Vanguard team is optional, as it caters to those who want to be among first in the guild to experience Heroic Raids and achieve Curve with the guild.

We’re mainly a HC guild aiming for Curve, but we’ll always try some Mythic content, if our time and progression allows it.

We also do M+ runs throughout the week of varying difficulties, and optional events on Saturday evenings, such as Transmog runs & competitions, Quiz nights, BGs etc.

If you want to join us either as a Social Member, Raider or PvPer, poke one of our Recruiters in game (see below), or do /who Banished and ask anyone if you can get in contact with a recruiter.

We’re looking forward to welcome you into our community! :raised_hands:

Contacts - feel free to add us on BNET if we’re not online and we’ll do our best to get in touch! :hugs:
Amytha / Exii#21655
Shailangor / Shail#2284
Oozeweaver / Xinadrox#2448
Kelgar / Zylok#21854
Xaeleth / TaylorMade#21175
Lokthan / Khurag#2877
Moonarys / Moon#22828

:small_orange_diamond: WoW-Classic
BANISHED is also having a presence on a Classic realm - Zandalar Tribe (RP-PvP)! The guild is run with the same values as retail guild, but with more focus on social/casual play-style.

1 Like

Lok’tar Ogar

Love this post! I will message you guys in game. My ilvl is only 408 atm but I’d like to join as a social for now if thats ok ? I do plan on raiding in the future. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you found your way to us Jungian - for anyone else out there looking for a guild like Banished, you know where to find us :slight_smile:.
Always welcoming to nice people - no matter the level and game interests! (if you are really into murlocks though, our GM might have to have a word with you :see_no_evil:.

BlizzCon made us excited beyond our expectations!
If you want to join us on our next big adventure when we venture into the Shadowlands, then we’re happy to have a chat :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello there. I think I will try to catch any of you guys in-game :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hi there,

Right now I’m levelling about every single alt imaginable, but would love to join up for some social banter!

1 Like

Feel free to whisper any of the contacts in the 1st post - either via bnet or in-game - looking forward to hear from you & perhaps welcome you in Bani :slight_smile:

We are on the lookout for 8.3 and preparing our trials for the dedicated raid team! Join us to enjoy social events, m+, raids and much more!

Hope everyone is having nice holidays - we’re practicing our drunken raiding in this festive season - and slowly gearing up our raid team for 8.3.
If you are looking for either, drink or some serious boss spanking, let’s have a chat :hugs:.

Good news cheeky chappies, our recruitment remaind open and welcoming. Come in for a good laugh and watching everyone except you get stupid titanforging.

New year new adventures! Banished is preparing for 8.3 - come along for an adventure (and drinks!) :wine_glass:

Coming back and looking for a home? Banished is the place to be! If you wish to have an active chat with good ambient where jokes are the main course, contact any of us officers for a short chat and if we like eachother you’ll be in for a lot of fun!

Wondering what does the following mean?
“Jazz Hands”, “Touchy-Touchy”, “Rapper Prophet Skrrrrrrrra”
Join Banished and find out! :laughing:

In need of a cheeky friday blowout or looking for somewhere to push your Goblin Rocket Power For Ladies? Check out Banished, we have a carbaret club under the guild dormitories where all the female dancers are dressed as Nathanos.

Interested in joining! Leaving a reply here to remind myself to get in touch ingame and check you guys out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For the horde! :smiling_imp:

Come join us, friends! Jazz Hands

Our guild has grown last months… but we can always squeeze in another awesome Exile or two - is that you? If yes - bring beer, or drink of preference! :sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.