[H] Bella Horrida - Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild - Coming Back For 8.3/9.0!

Bella Horrida was once a successful semi-hardcore raiding guild based on Defias Brotherhood and when we started to invest more time into PVE, we transferred to Twisting Nether to find more players. During our time on Twisting Nether at the start of Battle for Azeroth, we witnessed the crumbling of many guilds around us and players quitting left right and center for reasons associate to the quality of the game. Before long, our guild too fell to the same fate and I decided to throw in the towel and move on.

Since this, I, the previous officer team and some of our core players have been thinking and discussing the guild and how it was ran, the state of World of Warcraft and our plans for the immediate future. For 8.3, a lot of us are wanting to raid and we’re not entirely sure how hard we’ll go at it. Currently, we are mostly scattered across realms in different guilds with one main goal; to reunite for Shadowlands.

The Comeback

As the GM and the Raidleader, I’ve learnt a lot about the game over the past few years. I’ve learnt about player’s expectations, and how people at this level of raiding typically perform and ultimately, how best to run a guild in such a fragile community. We want to return to our former glory and even more, attaining cutting edge in every single raid tier with ease. I’ve built up a lot of contacts and friends since hanging up the gloves, of which most will too be joining the guild to raid with us.

In 8.3, we plan to raid twice a week (three hours on each night) on the following days:

• Wednesday - 20:00 > 23:00 ST

• Sunday - 20:00 > 23:00 ST

We may run an additional raid night, but this will depend on interest and will only be temporary. The reason for this raid night will either be to attain extra progress early on, or simply an alt / lower difficulty run. This night will be:

• Monday - 20:00 > 23:00 ST

Our Ethos

We expect all our raiders to come prepared to each and every single raid. We’re fully aware that people might have work, family or other plans so we expect to be notified at least the day before if something comes up. Consumables are an absolute must and runes will only be used when specified. We want to grow and develop a mature community of knowledgeable raiders and whilst we have no world rank in mind, we want to achieve as much as we can in the little time we have inside the instance. Players should be doing their best to minmax any grind that is presented and any gearing opportunities that are readily available.

We also ask that players who wish to join us, do so with an open mind to progression and the way we do things. Sometimes, personal sacrifice is needed in order to help the guild progress through content at a fast enough pace to ensure there is as much benefit to the guild as a whole with the content that has been completed. This means that players who are perhaps playing an already-stacked class or aren’t pulling their own weight in a raid environment will be asked to sit out until that issue has been resolved or an alternative measure has been put in place.

What’s the plans for Shadowlands?

Closer to the time, our recruitment posts will change to include the new information about Shadowlands and what we intend on doing; most of it will be the same including our raid nights, our status of raiding two nights of progression a week and all the things we stand for but stay tuned for any extra information or feel free to ask one of our officers!

Want to join us?

If you are interested in joining, please get in touch with either myself or one of the officers on Battlenet / Discord:

• Throthnir (Discord - Throthnir#5180) (Bnet - Throthnir#21518)

• Malleo (Discord - Ekern#4491) (Bnet - SirEkern#2137)

• Shortyy (Discord - Shortyy#3322) (Bnet - Shortyy#11297)

• Batushka (Discord - Batushka#8456) (Bnet - Batushka#21867)

Have a great day boys.

1 Like

Yeah, of course, we all miss Legion.
But that doesn’t mean we have to cry in a corner alone waiting for Shadowlands to come for us!
Bella Horrida’s comeback is our answer to the ray of light we can see through 8.3 PTR.
We feel that the game will get better, and we need need other hopeful players with us so we can enjoy all together the promising raid tier that is to come.
Believe in hope ! Join us !
And if you’re unsure, come have a chat with us, everything will get clearer :slight_smile:

Recruitment already going down extremely well. Some very good players have joined us, and we’re very much so looking forward to 8.3 and more importantly, Shadowlands!

Hi,

I’d like to know if it’s possible to join only with one day raiding ? It’s hard to play more at home. With 2 friends we’re looking for a guild who can accept us with one day raiding. Sometimes we can do more but depends of ours wifes and home’s life. If you want to check our charact.

Merry Chrismas

BB
https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/character/eu/kaelthas/tyna
https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/character/eu/kaelthas/clëmënciä

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.