[H] Chilled Mythic Plus (CMP) New community looking to fill the roster!

I’ve been playing the game for around 10 years the past two expansions I’ve been playing very on and off. Now I’m back for Shadowlands but real life is different, I don’t have as much time etc etc.

I love M+ but like many others I have an anxiety of failing or getting called out on mistakes.

If you are a noob or feel the same as I do, finding it hard to find groups and worried that you will fail and not make the time in a M+.

We should and must fight this together.

I’ve made this community to help the community there are to many elitists out there calling people out and making them feel bad about a game they love to play.

I want this to be a community of players who will help each other with tactics, Keys, gearing. But they main aim will be getting all M+ 15s done before the end of the seasons.

TO REFRESH

• If your like me worried about joining keys as a pug then join help build a community that can grow.

• If you sit scrolling the premade lists thinking about clicking join but don’t then join help build a strong community.

• If you new to the game or an old time player looking for some chilled M+ then join to help build this community.

Thanks for reading and maybe see you in game.

Stormragin