[h] <contingency> | bloodscalp - eu | recruiting for shadowlands!

[H] Contingency | Bloodscalp - EU

Contingency has been around since TBC days and we are a group of mates (mostly from the UK) with real-life commitments and truly understand family > gaming. However, we want to take on all that Shadowlands will throw at us and so are looking for like-minded individuals who wish to take part in a raiding guild with a more relaxed attitude. This means that while we raid less than most, we’re still going to put our best effort in for the raids we have, achieving to raid at all difficulty levels (aiming for curve!).

We are located on Bloodscalp-EU realm (connected to Agamaggan/Chrushridge/Emeriss/Hakkar/Twilight’s Hammer)

Raid Days
Sundays @ 20:00 – 23:00 Server Time
Attendance is not compulsory.

Loot System
In Contingency we have no set looting rules. We want everyone to enjoy the game and the raiding without having to worry about losing out on loot every raid, so we will keep with personal loot, and those members who wish to trade items with each other choose to do so on their own accord.

Recruitment
As of right now we are open to all classes and roles during the start of Shadowlands. We also welcome any and all who wish to join as socials!

Contacts
Guild Master – Nozo#2325
Officer – Mino#6277
Officer - Crabeyes#2818
Officer – Mujina#4922

Links
Discord: discord.gg/xty2rt2a

If this sounds like it’s for you or have any questions, please contact us!

Hey!

Had a quick read through and allot seems to suit my needs very well.
I want to raid, get some gear and curve etc but not with the extra pressures of running constant m+, farming this and that etc.

How ready is your raid team if you don’t mind me asking. More so I don’t want to pay transfer cost and not see any raids.

Cheers, Lykol