[H] <Crazy Clan> HC. LF Warrior & Warlock

Hello Adventurers, I am Emoina Co-GM for Crazy Clan . Below is information about us!
TLDR:
We are Crazy Clan.
We are 8/8 HC, 2/8 Mythic for Uldir.
Currently 9/9 for HC, 1/9 MC Dazar’alor.
2 of 2 HC Crucible.
8 of 8 HC Eternal Palace.
We are looking to rebuild our ranks after loosing members due to lack of interest in the expansion.
We raid 2 days a week Wednesday (20:00 - 23:30) & Monday (20.00 - 23:30) - Server times.
At the moment we are mainly looking for a DPS Warrior and a Warlock.
IMPORTANT
We are not a “Mythic guild”. We are fundamentally a HC guild at heart. Our progression has been amazing this expansion with 2 Mythic kills in Uldir. We ensure to continue Mythic but recently we have lost numerous players who want “more”, if you are after a “hardcore” mythic guild, we are not for you.
So a bit about us
Crazy clan was a multi-realm guild who wanted to move to a high populated realm and bring all its members together to begin a raid team. A lot of the original members are still here and raid with us week in and week out. We strive to welcome everyone and make sure everyone is happy and enjoying their time in the guild. This is something I endeavour to continue as I invite new members.
We are a light-hearted guild that has a supportive and friendly atmosphere when we raid. We are mostly a mature guild with all of us being 18+. Our members range from Students to people in full-time employment and anything in between. We respect people have personal lives and do not expect raid ready alts. (Although, if you have raid ready alts then that is a greatly welcomed!)
At the end day, if you join Crazy Clan, every Monday and Wednesday you will be challenged, have fun and best of all… Get some loot (praise to the RNG gods).
As already mentioned we are a friendly guild with no intention to push for cutting edge through the use of designed comps. We will not bench players for the class they play. We simply want to kill bosses and get loot!
We do run MC+ keys but would like to run more with a heavier roster we can do this
We evaluate our trials on:

Attendance; * Mechanics performance * ; DPS/HPS
And in that order.

Officers look over trial members after every raid making sure that we are the guild for you and you are the person for us. At the end of the day you will spend multiple hours a week raiding us and we want to make this the best experience for both parties.
RULES
You are by default signed up for BOTH raids every week, so make sure that you complete the calendar invites ahead of the raid. If you cannot make the raid you will be required to inform someone. We don’t care if you can’t make it. If you are signed up on the calendar you are expected to show up.
We have a few rules, like most guilds, however I would like to emphasise that:

It’s your job to stay updated on #announcements on discord. * You are never toxic. * You able to take and give constructive criticism (not deflecting). * Make sure an officer (or anyone) knows if you are going to be late or can’t attend. * Be prepared for every raid. If you have issues with gold, that’s fine! Ask members before the raid and people will help you out. Once you get to know people you will learn that we are all in this together and don’t mind helping members every now and then with food, pots and flasks!

What our current guild members think is our best virtues

Guildies are good at compromising for the results. * Guildies are good at helping one and another getting better at the fight/game. * We raid with high spirits. * We rarely get mad & when a member has an issue it is dealt with quickly and as a group. We voice our opinions, after all we are all adults here. * We are very welcoming to our new members & make them feel at home.

Any questions? Contact me in-game @ Emo#2614
Or message me directly on discord @ Emo#2201
Discord would be better to contact me as I’m not always at my PC but can check discord on my phone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.