[H] Cucumber Party 8.3 Raid Guild

Guild: Cucumber Party
Server: [H] Tarren Mill / Dentarg (EU)
Progress: Returning from Classic, Raiding begins in 8.3
Raid Times: Thursday/Sunday 9pm-12 ST (Wednesday first 2 raids of tier)

Aims
To achieve Cutting Edge with no expectations on when we get it, could take the whole tier, could take 2 months, we are not world ranking. We want to raid while letting our players do other things, as long as you can keep up with the AP requirements, gear and do an m+10 each week we are more than happy. We are just people that want to raid the highest content with a cool atmosphere, competent no hassle players are very welcome.

Recruiting:
We mainly need DPS, Experience > gear/ap as you have time to prep for 8.3. Make sure our aims are right for you :slight_smile:

Contact Us:
Discord: Niallx#2696 / Murph#0013 / Ixz#1285
BNet: Emoqt#21534 / Murph#2996 / Vallis#1237

bumpitupfam :]

Hi i have just returned to WoW and your guild is exactly what i am looking for! However I see it is mainly dps you are after and was wondering if there are any healing spots available? Sorry for bothering you if not.

My “main” was resto druid since wrath and i raided mythic throughout with many server 1st. I did take a break before Legion was over and came back at start of BFA. Joined a raiding guild for Uldir and got 4/8 mythic the first few weeks of mythic release and then the guild fell apart so have not raided/played since.

I am looking to maybe try out monk healing and since i just came back to WoW will need to level my 110 monk in the hopes to find a more relaxed atmosphere to raid/play in.

Just an update. Leveled the monk and geared currently to 394.

LF:

• 2 Tanks
  • Warlocks
  • Elemental Shamans
  • DPS Warrior :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.