[H] Doomhammer-Turalyon <We Raid for Cookies> 7/8 (HC)

We Raid For Cookies is looking for casual people to fill our roster for Bfa.
All classes and specs are welcome, raiders or just social people looking for a guild and want to be part of building a strong core group of players.

Progress Uldir

8/8 Normal
7/8 Heroic

Guild Info.

We are looking for those who want to learn and progress at a slower rate, we arnt Hardcore and are building on the family style Guild mentality but want to get the ball rolling on uldir and take that step into this raid tier, Do mythic+ and generally relax while seeing as much of the expansion as possible.

Raid Info.

We Raid Thursdays and Sundays 20:30-23:00 Server Time.

What we want.

People who want to learn and start at a slower rate, we wont clear heroic in one night, but aim at taking it down more or less during the duration of the tier.
Social and friendly people who just want to have fun and not worry about DPS logs and making mistakes.
People Interested in building a fun and relaxed Raid team and progressing together.
Laughing at our mistakes and learning what we all bring to the team.

What we hope to achieve.

Raiding for the non-hardcore.
A core group of like minded people, were fun comes before progress.
Family style guild, social and just enjoying the game in all its aspects.

I hope there is people out there who want to join us in this en-devour and feel free to contact me on battlenet: Hvalspekk#2689.

Thanks for reading.

Hello, i would like to join !
I´m pandaren monk, new player, casual player.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.