[H] [Draenor] 2/9M 400+ healer/ rdps LFGuild

Evening o/
I’m a 400+ healer/ RDPS currently on Ragnaros, about to transfer to Draenor (403 MW - 401 Resto druid) looking for a new guild to continue Mythic progression in BOD.
Preferred raiding times can be anywhere from 2/3 times a week between 6pm to 10/11 PM server time.
also, just quickly making some things clear to avoid confusion, i am very happily multi classing and i have absolutely no issue keeping at least two classes above 400+
(i currently got a DH, my druid & MW 400-405 and both druid and MW have 400+ offspecs)
however when it comes to priorities, i would love to rather raid heal but am absolutely happy to switch to RDPS if thats whats needed and the guild is right (pref Hunter > Boomkin)
i also come with baggage, it being a 408 shadowpriest looking to join the same guild as me. he too is happy to play virtually anything needed ( his top 3 are priest/ warr/ pala)
I enjoy playing my MW & druid but am also currently gearing a priest with focus on Holy spec to raid heal & its arguably the most fun ive had so far with a raidhealer so if you are recruiting or looking for any of said classes feel free to add me on battlenet or discord for any info or a chat.

DC: !Shy#1588 BTAG: Shylily#2966

we can also provide logs and are always happy to talk.
again i have absolutely no problem shifting my focus to ranged DPS, its definitely sharing its top spot with raid healing and i really enjoy both and i mean it =w=

Have a great evening o/