[H] Draenor 385 ilvl rogue lf Mythic Guild

Hello!
I am looking for Mythic guild with steady raid environment, also if guild runs Mythic+ keys or some pvp activity would be plus.
2-3 raiding days evening is optimal.
I am regular raid attender.
Have some experience in raiding. (Was raiding a lot in previous xpacs wotlk, cata, returned in bfa)
I want to progress current tiers.
LF Guild to be longterm part of it.

Hey!

We are a newly formed guild, aiming for a really good progression for the next tier. We are completing our roster with last DPS spots and we still dont have rogues.

You can find the post here:

Also, we have some guys that running some mm+ (currently +15). Some others are doing some 2v2 in pvp.

You can add sc2slash#1174 if you are interested or want more information.

Have a nice day

Foocil

Hey! We need someone like you! We are looking to do mythic in the next tier also we want more players that enjoy pushing high keys. We are not to many that are active on the pvp part of the game but we have some.

Short about us: We raid two times a week, Wed/Sun 20:00 - 23:00 Server time. Due to only raiding two days we keep it focused to get the most out of the time we have, but at the same time leaving the yelling part at the door. M+ and alt raids are done on most of the “off” days.

Add me on discord if you are interested or got some questions.
Brandi#0001

GL guild hunting!

Hello guys,
I really appreciate all your replies with offer but I’ve found Guild.
Topic is closed to me (aka someone who is able please delete it).
Gl to you guys in building roster.
Best regards.

(Draenor - H)Hey there. We are looking for 1-2 dps to go in to the next raid whit a higher rooster, and we are looking for a rogue for the team. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm - midnight ST. We are currently 2/8 Mythic. Contact me on bnet: FDI#21926