[H] [Draenor] 6 irl friends looking for a new guild we can call home!

We are 6 irl friends that are previous expansion semi hardcore raiders and atm are looking for a raiding guild pref 2 days or more, currently we are 4/10 mythic but are struggling to find a stabel home for us to call to. If u know of a good drama free home let us know, we are:
Paladin tank
Boomie
Mage
Rdruid
Hunter
Rogue

Good morning Massadh. We are actively looking for a Disc/Holy Priest, Holy Paladin and Fire mage for our 7/10 M progression team. We also run quite a few M+ keys, usually 15’s and higher. We are a mature guild with a CE mindset during raid times, but very casual and family oriented in off hours. If you’re interested, shoot me a message on Discord (Docmanhatan#6118) or Btag (Docmanhatan#1750). Hope to hear from you!

Hello, we are curently looking for couple of people, we are currently 6/10 please whisper me on discord Envo#5522

Yo, what type of guild you looking for, already advanced in Mythic or about to start?

Hi,

Please do message me, very interested in talking to you some more.
Battlenet: psykick06#2401

Cheers,
Boody

Hey there!

Feel free to add me on xKenver#2229

We are a 1010/HC guild that just started mythic this week, getting our first mythic kill first day, also looking to recruit more active members for mythic dungeons!

Look forward to hearing from you ^^

Hey! The Lost Sunstrider is currently 2/10M. We managed a couple of Mythic raids a few weeks back and got 2/10 relatively quickly but many players have since left until 9.1. We are looking to expand our roster for long-term consistent players with the aim of CE in a few tiers time.

Raid Times (currently):

• Thurs 19:00 - 22:00 ST
  • Undecided (Likely to be Tuesday) 19:00 - 22:00 ST

Contact (Discord):

• Lemo#9202 (GM, Recruitment Officer, Available most evenings 18:00-23:00 ST)
  • Chiknight#1536 (Co-GM, Raid Leader, Available most days 12:00-02:00 ST)

Would love to hear from you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.