[H-Draenor] <D A W N> 1800ST Evening raiding guild LF ALL

Hi Everyone, D A W N is a 8/10M CN, 4/10 M Sod,4/11 M SoTFO,4/8 VOTI 3/9 M Aberrus guild, Horde side and we are currently looking for all roles/classes for Dragonflight given that they are decent and consistent. Apart from raiding all the members are involved in a lot of activities ranging from PvP, High-End M+, Achievement hunt, Mount farms, etc. Throughout the day and night :smiley: oh and we have a vibrant community of around 120 unique players to support that. Most of the players in the guild are Indians including a few from around the world and the official language of Raiding is English. That being said our raid times are 18:00 ST to 21:00 ST Wed, Thu, and Mon(Only till we start extending the raid which is usually 1 and half months into the patch) and these are the times when most of the activities are organized by the guild. Other than the main raid we do multiple heroic runs throughout the week for our socials and non-raiding members. P.S> We are looking for 2 Officers as well 1 for each DPS role (Melee/Range) if you have some experience in this field do let me know if you feel like being a part of the guild message at Karan#1700 on Bnet or Jonsnow#0847 on Discord.
1 Like
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/D+A+W+N
Cleared hc and need more ppl to step into mythic Antorus
we're 3/11M now but still need more people to build up our team. contact me @
bobsinju#1159
As bob mentioned we are 3/11 M now and the guild is growing day by day with more players incoming, we are around 45 unique players in the guild atm which includes ppl from India,pakistan,Bangladesh and even Middle East mostly(95%) Indians though.
However we are still in need of ppl who wants to raid on mythic level and this is the only thing which is holding us on our progression which is stuck@3/11m bosses.
Anyone who wants to do mythic plus only or pvp content is also welcome to join as I usually push keys with a few guildies on a regular basis and we manage to push up to 4K rio score and bob here is continuously engaged in pvp content with the rating of 2k in arena.
Other than that all the Indian, Pak, Bangla people are gladly invited to join even if they casually wanna stay in guild as socials and they can participate in HC/Normal runs which keeps on going in the guild .
We're constantly looking to build the wow community in the areas mentioned above. We know there are a ton of players scattered through the EU servers and we're looking to gather us all up so we can have good raid times, fun chats and ofc progress in pvp and PVE. I am looking to build a guild RBG team as well for off nights when there aren't enough to raid so if that's what you're interested in then feel free to join.
I am from India. I was introduced to the world of Azeroth in 2006. Have played on US and EU servers, both. Have played both the factions. Have played on many different realms. Finally, I found a guild with Indian majority. Currently, the guild has 30+ active Indian WoW players. We need more people, so that the community grows. We help eachother with gearing etc. We run mythic and heroic raids, Mythic+ dungeons. Some of us do the PvP stuff. Currently, the guild is 3/11 mythic, 11/11 HC, 11/11 normal.

The.Best.Guild.Ever. :)
I was always looking for a guild whose raid timing were conducive, finally found "D A W N'' with almost all members from India and raid timings that would finally work for me, so did a server change from US to EU (leaving all my progression on US :( ). I was welcomed with open arms people were very helpful helped me gear up in no time, and also helped me learn lots of new things. I am grateful to this guild and here to stay permanently.
Thanks.
A lot of ppl with pvp xp has joined as well so if you crave that feel free to contact us and now with bfa coming itā€™s easy to transfer realm with 110 boost so consider that option as well
*Bump*
Update : The guild is 4/11 Mythic, now !
4/11 M now and pushing for at least 9/11 this exp
Hi guys,

We're still looking fro dps and healers
Still looking !
Still recruiting?
yupp we are and add any of us on btag for more info or an inv
Hey guys, we're still recruiting for our raid progression.

Feel free to pst any of the officers, we also have an indian wow Community if you want to join. or join our discord server:

Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/n9MEMauRqp?region=EU&faction=Horde

Discord: https://discord.gg/4Fpwka
still looking for people in BFA we are in need of Rog/Demon Hunter DPS atm
Do you currently need a tank? :)
25/10/2018 22:56Posted by Northstaate
Do you currently need a tank? :)

yeah we surely can use a tank as one of our dps has recently switched to tank but will only accept a tank if you are willing to commit 2 days raiding with being present 15mins before the raid time
contact me@Karan#1700 if you are interested

Bump still looking for a few rdps and a off tank.