[H] [Draenor EU] LF a guild, that is mostly on the social side with some raiding/dungeons on the side

Hey, I’ve been playing retail since cataclysm but haven’t actually done really anything else but leveling and some dungeons while leveling (hence why Im looking for a social guild). I do have a lot of experience on raiding in wotlk but mostly now looking for a guild just to get started in BFA content. I’m looking to do both PvP and PvE but mostly looking for a guild focusing on PvE content. I’m 24 can talk English well if you can get past my Finnish accent. I’m playing as a paladin (retri ofc) atm, but planning on lvling my mage to 120 aswell now that I’m done getting [Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part Two] (took only 2 months coz I aint about that grind) with the pally. So only dps charas (my brain cant handle tanking or healing).

P.S. Feel free to ask for any extra information if interested

Cohors Vuluae is a newly formed guild of mythic raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to create a fair and motivating environment for progress.

We have recently moved from Alliance on outlands to Horde on Draenor, Currently we are looking to recruit dps to join our ranks and our raid team to start mythic EP, as well as preparing for Ny’alotha

We expect all members that join to be able to use voice chat and have some understanding of their role/class, but we are always happy to help people that are in need.

so if you want to join a guild of chill Vuluae’s, have a sense of humour & aged 20+ drop a message in game or on discord.

pogodamonkey#2210 [battle.net]
pogodamonkey#8073 [discord]

Hello :smile:

I’m from Strange Loop, we’re a smaller, social community type guild that might suit you. I have a feeling you wouldn’t be the only Finn in our ranks but my memory is shocking so maybe don’t quote me on that :sweat_smile:

We got M+ running most days, happy to run lower dungeons with you as well if you need them. Also Mon/Tues are set m+ event nights at 2100 gametime as well as Saturday 2100-2300 for EP. We’re fresh to raiding so only 4/8 norm but we’re relaxed about seeing how far we can get, rather than hardcore pushing for curve.

We might let you down on the PvP side though, I know a few people dabble (I like the brawls personally, maybe the occasional BG) but I wouldn’t expect any events for it.

If that sounds cool though or you wanna ask me questions, hit up my bnet @Desiderata2592 :smile:

1 Like