[H] Draenor - Hunter LF Raiding Guild

[NOTE: I have NOT yet found a guild - the forum profile is still showing a social guild I was previously a member of]

Hey peeps,

I’ve been playing World of Warcraft on and off since The Burning Crusade, but started to play more seriously in Mists of Pandaria, and Warlords of Draenor, where I took the PvE side of the game more seriously as a semi-hardcore raider.

Unfortunately I missed Legion completely due to University commitments, and have played on and off in BFA.

In that time I have experience playing, DPSing and raiding as a Warrior, Shadow Priest, Shaman and Hunter (I still play Hunter as a main).

Since my MoP / WoD days I’ve not really found a raiding guild I can call ‘home’, and have not been able to find a group of pals who want to go as far in each raiding tier as they can - aiming high - why not mythic? But can still have a joke and create a friendly atmosphere… I’m also not a player just to show up on raid night to try and get gear, I’ll happily get involved with wider guild activities such as Mythic Dungeons, Alt Raid Runs, Islands Expeditions etc.

I am currently playing catch-up, with my ilvl only sitting at 415, but my neck piece is almost 70 ready for the next raid tier.

So this is my ‘Call to Action’ - in the hope someone thinks their guild fits this description and is willing to take a punt on me.

Feel free to respond to the thread or add me on BNet for a chat - Freddie#2135

Have a good one!

Cohors Vuluae is a newly formed guild of mythic raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to create a fair and motivating environment for progress.

We have recently moved from Alliance on outlands to Horde, Currently we are looking to recruit new members in the run up to the next patch. Atm our only goal is to lvl and have fun, changing to a more serious goal once we get closer to content. We plan on doing a lot of mythic plus and mythic raiding [AOTC].

so if you want to join a guild of chill Vuluae’s have a sense of humour are 20+ drop a message in game or on discord.

pogodamonkey#2210 [battle.net]
pogodamonkey#8073 [discord]

1 Like

Hey there! I run a small Horde guild on Twisting Nether. We’re a social/casual guild called Dark Puma. We are currently recruiting for raids to build our raid team, a lot of our members are new to the game so we’re focusing on helping them level up. We are also a newly formed guild so we don’t have much progress under our belts but were willing to raid and do mythics. If you’d like to have a chat please message me on bnet - ackersass#2322

Thanks and good luck!

1 Like

All this guild are gona be the same " join us and nothing to do with you cus they have allready people to do things So … i would not even consider them . Also Transfering to other realm just cus of guild , its waste of money

Man you’re one very in-character demon hunter

*Edgy demon hunter voice *

What’s even the point of guilds? The legion will destroy everything in the end anyway

*Peers dramatically into the distance *

1 Like

Hi there!
I assume you’re still looking for a guild so thought I’d add ours to the list

Please check us out as I think you’d enjoy our community and find a good home with us. I also sent you a friend request :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow man, your not very optimistic are you :frowning:

its not about being optimistic but i know how its gona end

Do you recommend I don’t even try then :joy: ?

Im sorry? Recruiting is hard as it is for guilds especially new ones that don’t have much progress. I always talk to our guildies and make them feel included, were like a little family.

1 Like

I added you on bnet in hope of joining your guild. I’m a returning player that would like to find a guild that isn’t very far into the end-game. I will be leveling from level 1, so it’ll take a while for me to be able to join it.

1 Like

join some guild on Draenor dont transfer i mean unless you have money :smiley:

1 Like

Well if your not put of by transferring then, Jynx on kazzak are currently recruiting for current and forth coming content.

We are currently looking for players looking to do both heroic / mythic raiding, and for mythic plus farming.

We currently run two raid teams -
main raid nights for mythic are wed & sun 8 - 11 pm ST
and Thursday for HC for new / returning players and for socials that can’t commit to full time raiding.

on non raid nights, we are either doing mythic + or random mini events such as glory raids and so on.

at the moment our progression is 3/8 mythic with ash on 4% and 8/8 HC

we welcome players that are new / returning socials and of any spec.

If you would like to know more about us, please feel free to contact me on either of the following methods,

discord - Airiain#4406
b-net - Emmi2014#2825