[H] (Draenor) two RDPS LF Mythic progression Raiding Guild

Heya o/

We are two ranged DPS looking to find a new Mythic guild to push CE with.

about us:

We are currently 3/9 with previous Mythic experience & play shadow priest/ disc ilvl 413 (him) and a boomkin/ Hunter ilvl 407/ 403(me).
Im currently making the switch from raid heal to rdps (mained a 412 MW before) hence the work in progress gearing but I am quite committed & will always make sure I can at least offspec resto on my boomkin if needed!
We are both 18+ and have a few years of wow experience all together, mostly in pvp in the previous expansions.

What are we looking for:

• we are looking for a M guild on Dreanor with around the same progression we’ve made so far.
  • Raid days should be around 3 times a week and raid times should start anytime in the evening and end pref 10pm but 11pm server time latest.
    we prefer, but aren’t limited to raiding Wednesdays and weekends and an additional alt raid once a week is always welcome.
  • capable people to push some higher M+ keys with
  • a social roster

What we expect & have to offer:

a lot of this should be obvious but I always like to make extra sure that there will be no misinformation.

• a mature guild that has no place for racism, toxicity & similar.
    have some humor and be able to handle at least the tiniest amount of sarcasm.
  • be progression oriented but also be able to have fun while doing so.
    be honest & able to communicate properly & be open to input.
    We offer a great attendance rate (at least 80%) and are always open to push some M+ or boost people through their weekly +10 on alts or any other characters needed.
  • and of course a properly working mic hehe

We left our current guild because of some of the above & therefore we are obviously looking for a guild that can behave better & offer a nicer, less toxic atmosphere than our current one.
Aka a guild that tells us honestly if we are doing something wrong instead of ranting about it behind our backs, we too are always honest and expect the same back. A guild that doesn’t feel the need to trash talk others in their private DMs and then forget they are streaming the whole thing on twitch. a guild that has no power tripping immature 12 y/o in their roster & a guild that can become like family once again.

thanks for taking all this time to read through this or at least all the marked points & we are always happy to hear back from you!
contact us over:

Battlenet: Shylily#2966

or

Discord !Shy#1588

just leave us a friend request and im making sure to accept as soon as I can <3

We just wanted to add that our current most played chars have been
Makkachin-Ragnaros and Akichan-Ragnaros
We also gladly name our alts by request :slight_smile:
We may look to server transfer rather soon and will simply update the post whenever that happens.

Would 1 day a week raiding interest you? We are sitting at 3/9M currently and need a few DPS to round out the roster.

Hello Shy!
I have added you on Discord in hopes we could talk.
I hope to hear from you!

Sincerely Rais.

one time a week seems a bit low for us O: we would prefer at least two times a week to ensure enough progression throughout later bosses without having to instance lock so people can get their chance of loot every week or can attend with geared alts to have a backup char or two if a certain fight really calls for a certain class :o

Understandable, good luck finding a guild :slight_smile:

Still looking !

We updated the post! a lot has changed!
visual update, edited our new server that we transferred to & updated our ilvls!
thx for the past offers so far <3 sadly many of them have been on different servers, faction or did not support discord or our raid times so we are always looking for new offers!

Heya! This is my recruitment: [H-DRAENOR] DHX - HEROIC AND MYTHIC RAIDING

We raid 2/3 days a week depending on need, starting in heroic and working our way through mythic. We are a social bunch of loot hos, who live on discord and love mythic plus. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile: