[H][Draenor] Warlock 389 LF Social Raiding Guild

Mature Swedish player living in London been playing Alliance for the past 8 or so years so decided to try Horde for some variety, Looking for a guild or group of players to Raid and do Mythic + with. I mostly play ranged or healer and my current main on Horde is 389 Warlock but looking to level a few alts when I get the time. I am on Draenor. Looking for a social chilled environment where having fun is the top priority, got a life outside WoW but would like to raid 2 nights a week. Like to Raid HC and push M+. Not been raiding much Dazar’alor as of yet.

Greetings Kiiwwilock,

We’re currently looking for ranged/healers to complete our roster, Please check us out to see if we’re a match. Hope to hear from you soon!

Realise we’re not on Draenor but it sounds very much like our idea of what we want from wow is very similar and so i thought i’d throw our hat in the ring.

[H] Kazzak 8/9N 3/9HC. A newly formed guild of misfits looking to bolster its ranks for BoD we only raid the one night a week Sundays 7.45 -11 server. But we’ve all been together a fair time and just enjoy getting as much done as we can in a limited time.

If its something that sounds interesting add me for a chat

Blackpepper#2388

Hi Kiiwwilock,

I am a member of Unlikely Heroes on Argent Dawn and we are looking to expand our raid group. I’d like to have a chat with you about the posibilities. You can contact me on Bnet at Gubmaster#2990

Hallå Kiiwwilock,

We’re a mature HC and Mythic raiding guild called Ballmers Peak. Traditionally we’ve been focused on HC progress but in Uldir we also started Mythic progress but only managed to get 2/8 due to some dropping off the game. We’re currently trying to recruit more people in order to be able to do Mythic Progress as well. However, we definitely emphasize a good social environment over hardcore progression and most are new to Mythic progression.

We raid Wed & Sun 20-23 server time.

We’re currently 4/8HC and also have many players who are interested in Mythic+

You can apply at (just remove the spaces): https:// ballmerspeak .net or add me on BNet Esuzu#2323

Hallo Kiiwwilock,
Our raiding group could certainly use a warlock :slight_smile:

We are an adult raiding guild with strong social aspects. The guild’s core is the mix of active (AOTC) and returning experienced adult players with some real-life commitments (work, study, families) that no longer wish to commit to hardcore raiding. Our goal is to clear the heroic content, raiding twice a week in a friendly and drama free atmosphere. We also have some avid pvp enthusiasts and mythic + dungeon aficionados to provide entertainment when not raiding.

Our raiding schedule is Thursdays and Mondays 21.00 – 23.30.

If you are interested, let me know in-game or on my id: Orgeir#2898

Hi Kiiwwilock,
Miasma is a chill friendly social and pve guild and we are recruiting for HC- progress in BoD. Raid days are Sunday 18:00-21:30 - Tuesday 18:00 - 21:30. Our goal in every raid is to go AOTC, we also make sure to get everyone in the guild a keystone completed on as high + as possible!

Just like you, most of us are working and having a life outside wow. Most of us are Swedish, but with a few people living in the UK and essentially we are open to all nice people :smiley: So feel free to get in touch if you have more questions!

HiYuan#2965